Next manager (under construction)

Craigieboy

If Dyer was to be sacked then who becomes our temporary manager? Our coaching staff is that small I don’t even know who would take over? 

Millen? McDonald? 

Hopefully not Millen because if Dyer goes then I want a complete clean slate, none of this having to work with previous coaching staff pish. 

1 minute ago, kfc_superteam said:

He's not going anywhere unless we are adrift. No crowds at games also will mean fans can't visually make their feelings clear. Covid as well may mean we can't afford to pay him off. 

Holt or when he is available Tommy Wright would be my choice 

Imagine last week the pelters he and team would have got for us chucking that game. 

He should be but I honestly don’t think Dyer will be under any real pressure. No matter what happens next week he’ll get the break to try and sort things. After that it’ll be a “tough” fixture at Aberdeen so a free pass for him. Only once we get to the games vs Hamilton etc will the majority start to worry. Even then he’ll get more than a fair shot at it. 

Why do we do this? The only person who will make that decision  will not be swayed by keyboard  warriors though judging by some of what has been posted there are many potential managers in ayrshire  who think they could do better than AD and let's note we have played hibs,Celtic and rangers in our first 5 games some of the teams rondabout   us have still to.though I do concede we need to win  the next 3or 4 games?

1 minute ago, Bbk said:

Why do we do this? The only person who will make that decision  will not be swayed by keyboard  warriors though judging by some of what has been posted there are many potential managers in ayrshire  who think they could do better than AD and let's note we have played hibs,Celtic and rangers in our first 5 games some of the teams rondabout   us have still to.though I do concede we need to win  the next 3or 4 games?

We picked up a point against Celtic so on that logic we are right to be disappointed by the other results

27 minutes ago, Barneyboy said:

Bit harsh mate, we played well last week apart from a couple of individual errors.

When will some on here realise that playing well without getting a point never mind three as should have been the case, is completely irrelevant. All that matters in football is the result, not how it’s achieved.

Yes, good performances encouraging but without an end product all the pretty stuff counts for nothing. Look at Aberdeen, ugly and brutal but they know how to dig out a win and too often we don’t and that’s the harsh reality. 

dont think its time to sack dyer however one thing i will say is its clear to see that appointing assistant managers rarely works with us, maybe the assistants of late have been too friendly with the squad therefore struggle to shift mentality when appointed manager. if dyer goes everyone has to follow and we need to have someone creditable lined up for when it happens 

1 hour ago, Guff92 said:

Sacking AD after a 2-0 loss to rangers would be as ridiculous as sacking our manager of the month sitting in 5th place.

Except it wouldn't be because of a Loss to rangers. It would be because he has the worst record of Killie managers in a very long time

Edited by gjkillie007

1 minute ago, gjkillie007 said:

Except it wouldn't be because of a Loss to rangers. It would be because he has the worst record of Killie managers in a very long time

You just going to keep saying that or do you want to try supporting him?

We are a club with a shoe string budget. Genuinely think people have very high and ridiculous expectations. 3 out of 5 of our games have been rangers, Celtic and hibs. 

We were better than hibs. 
We matched Celtic and had a great defensive performance that worked.

Today was a s**t show in the second half but we have seemed to have forgotten quickly how organised we were in the first half. 

St Johnstone at home we should have won, probably would of had it not been for the red card and two individual errors (can’t blame AD)

Ross county we were slow out the blocks. We ran the second half and we lost 2 points to a dubious hand ball.

This AD out patter is boring. Unless you know for a fact we can get a better manager then shut up and support him. He isn’t going anywhere any time soon.

This will click.