GERS figures

Fudger

6 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Probabaky as our pensioner man child is away for a weekend in auld reekie, probably shouting obscenities at Holyrood and demanding wee Brunei resigns for doing good things deliberately 

That reminds me; I notice Lard Fatty Foulkes has taken a break from picking up his £60k pa loyalist bonus in the House of Lords to try and put pressure on the BBC for having the audacity to show the Scottish governments daily briefing and to accuse them of breaking the rules on impartiality. 

34 minutes ago, Zorro said:

That reminds me; I notice Lard Fatty Foulkes has taken a break from picking up his £60k pa loyalist bonus in the House of Lords to try and put pressure on the BBC for having the audacity to show the Scottish governments daily briefing and to accuse them of breaking the rules on impartiality. 

Teaming up with........

Yep you guessed a Tory.

Scotland shame, absolute total Scabs.

20 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Probabaky as our pensioner man child is away for a weekend in auld reekie, probably shouting obscenities at Holyrood and demanding wee Brunei resigns for doing good things deliberately 

Good to see Nicola’s words from her own mouth have been ignored and the thread has gone full on fascist with talk of collaborators for people who have a different point of view. Please don’t ever condemn Trump, you use the exact same playbook. I’ll enjoy watching you convince the Scottish people next year on the viability of independence when we are now going to have the highest deficit in the world post COVID. And Sturgeon still wants more subsidy and a higher debt. 

2 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Good to see Nicola’s words from her own mouth have been ignored and the thread has gone full on fascist with talk of collaborators for people who have a different point of view. Please don’t ever condemn Trump, you use the exact same playbook. I’ll enjoy watching you convince the Scottish people next year on the viability of independence when we are now going to have the highest deficit in the world post COVID. And Sturgeon still wants more subsidy and a higher debt. 

actually listen to yourself here.  Scotland IN the union with NO macro economic powers will have the worst deficit in the world.....  In the actual World?????

And you think this is somehow not only a reality but also a reason for the continuation of the union.

Absokutely f**king crazy as f**k.  Stark raving looney bat s**t nut job on a scale hitherto unseen anywhere.

For the live of God man get some bloody help.

Edited by Beaker71

9 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Anyone convinced anyone on the other side they are wrong yet...Or even just a little bit wrong? 

loads are coming from No to Yes, but on here its very very unlikely as the majority if the views are entrenched. 

Even when we do actually start a proper debate, manchild wades in with nonsense from the Web.

Just look at this thread, we were discussing GERS like adults and he posts absolute bollocks after trawling the Web  and rhen starts his whataboutery attempting to support George Foulkes interefetence in Scottish democracy.

3 minutes ago, Fudger said:Anyone convinced anyone on the other side they are wrong yet...Or even just a little bit wrong? 

When the other side start talking about collaborators it’s hard to think you can reason with them. When they think the basis for their own White Paper 2014 and their own Growth Commission is lies and they think they’re own leader and former leader were lying when they used the same figures at one point to justify independence then you are in Trump territory. You can’t have a reasoned debate when they can only think in a binary manner and think everyone who doesn’t support separatism us a Tory Unionist, when in fact they have opposed tories their entire lives, while their party voted to let  Thatcher destroy Scotland it’s very difficult. Having said that, their are reasonable nationalists on here, but two are beyond help. 

4 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

loads are coming from No to Yes, but on here its very very unlikely as the majority if the views are entrenched. 

Even when we do actually start a proper debate, manchild wades in with nonsense from the Web.

Just look at this thread, we were discussing GERS like adults and he posts absolute bollocks after trawling the Web  and rhen starts his whataboutery attempting to support George Foulkes interefetence in Scottish democracy.

See what I mean @Fudger, the SNP Leadership accept GERS. the Growth Commission accept GERS, 99% of economists accept GERS, but his reasoned response is its Belloc, even though he sees his own leader quire GERS on this thread. What can you do? 

8 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

See what I mean @Fudger, the SNP Leadership accept GERS. the Growth Commission accept GERS, 99% of economists accept GERS, but his reasoned response is its Belloc, even though he sees his own leader quire GERS on this thread. What can you do? 

By the same token you must accept that labour were wholly responsible for the banking crisis in the U.K. and for leaving no money in the treasury, right? That would mean your party are responsible for ten years of austerity. After all your leader at the time apologised for the mess they’d made and your chancellor left a note apologising for spending all the money. 

Edited by Zorro

Reading up on Richard Murphy, it appears he’s spent the last few years advising the Labour leadership and shaping many of their left of centre policies. We could even have had a labour government based on his policies if the party officials hadn’t chosen to sabotage their leaders general election campaign. 

14 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Murphy is a complete joke. Shows how much you know. 

But that was who you quoted days ago on page 2, the Tax Research guy with "a rather more in depth view" of these things" ...are you admitting your sources are a complete joke? 9_9

The joke is on you sucker! xD

Someone asked if we were finished talking about GERS. I agree it’s boring the the following full blown support for GERS rounds it up for me. There can only be two conclusions. The SNP fully accept the credibility of the figures or they are prepared to set a false agenda for independence before the Scottish people using dodgy figures. 
EA7A7678-7B5C-4A27-8883-8325D9A7331B.png.cefb191f1c3a6843414bf003cd82b839.pngEA7A7678-7B5C-4A27-8883-8325D9A7331B.png.cefb191f1c3a6843414bf003cd82b839.png

On 9/2/2020 at 7:45 AM, Scooter said:

But that was who you quoted days ago on page 2, the Tax Research guy with "a rather more in depth view" of these things" ...are you admitting your sources are a complete joke? 9_9

The joke is on you sucker! xD

No it wasn’t, it was a letter to the National (sucker) from a member of the SNP......

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

McLean absolutely s**tting himself about a Yes vote.

Stuff you love to see.

You’ve been a bit unhappy online of recent with them, old son. Only when it affect you, obviously :). Wait till you see what they do after Indy! I’m relaxed about the Yes vote. It will fall apart in the face of a 27 billion pound deficit nest year and it will be a Remain/Leave vote. All those flags will be defunct.