soccer saturday

36 minutes ago, DrewWylie said:

i see charlie le tissier and phil thomson , a good chap for a scouser, are being replaced on soccer saturday , well we all know what’s going to be replacing them , a bloody joke world going mad 

Certainly seems that way and very disappointing as it’s a good dynamic they have together. 

Le Tissier was just an updated Alan Mullery. Offered little, delivered even less.

Phil was good value whenever Liverpool imploded.

Hopefully Nicholas gets taken back to sky's scottish fitba coverage, so we can be rid of andy w*lk*r.

Reduced studio crew during this whole business is an ideal time for a shake up/saving money. 

17 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

i see charlie le tissier and phil thomson , a good chap for a scouser, are being replaced on soccer saturday , well we all know what’s going to be replacing them , a bloody joke world going mad 

Do you think it's them black folk stealing folks jobs?

4 hours ago, stumack said:

Do you think it's them black folk stealing folks jobs?

It's them immigrants innit! 

Coming over 'ere on their dinghies, stealing our pundit jobs!

It's political correctness gorne mad ah tells ye ...ger oouutt of it!

Edited by Scooter

Hilarious one yesterday was the folk threatening to complain to ofcom about Argos putting out an ad featuring a black family. "Oh my god the heresy. Let's boycott Argos because i can't identify with a black family, does this mean that Argos is just selling stuff to black folk now and not good old middle aged white racists?"

On 8/26/2020 at 7:44 PM, DrewWylie said:

Who is going to be replacing them Drew? And why are they such a problem? Tell us what you really mean. 

Became a comedy act that show. Full of all the old football  cliches , game of two halfs,  what this games needs is a goal , sick as a parrot...Blah blah blah !

When i watch the Champions League live show (not the games) On BT sport i learn stuff about players/formations and tactics.

They do have the advantage of switching to any live action however.

Defunct show for me. Updates and goals available on your phone as they happen often a hell of a lot more accurate than those on Soccer Saturday. IMO pundits have to continue to evolve. The game is constantly changing like managers they can get left behind. The CL goals show from BT mentioned above is the way forward IMO. Would need changes to the broadcast rights in this country long term. Decent pundits on that and they cover everything. Hear a lot of people who are into the NFL praising their version of it Red Zone which covers the big talking points as they happen. 

On 8/26/2020 at 7:44 PM, DrewWylie said:

3 rambling idiots, no loss. 

Who’s going to be replacing them, do tell?

• 2 weeks later...