Dundee utd

1 hour ago, MrTumnus said:

St Johnstone would be my bet.

A good manager got the best out of an average bunch of players.

I doubt if Davidson will be able to do the same.

They should have put a good few more past St Mirren yesterday. From the highlights they played some really nice stuff. 

On 8/29/2020 at 7:21 PM, DuncanEwart said:

I must admit I like Micky Mellon, mainly because he still has a great Scottish accent despite spending most of his career in England, but also because I cannot look at him without thinking of the great Scottish actor John Morrison-

1594150688Mellon-2-.jpg.483c780c6a8c5332a6ea853d902c0924.jpg

98593.jpg

Elephants Graveyard, Just another saturday, Classics from Peter Macdougall who always remember when at 97 cup final saw him with  Willie Mcalvenney  after our win at ipox outside the ground

On 8/30/2020 at 10:36 PM, killie1961 said:

Elephants Graveyard, Just another saturday, Classics from Peter Macdougall who always remember when at 97 cup final saw him with  Willie Mcalvenney  after our win at ipox outside the ground

Wow I would have loved to have seen those two great chroniclers of working class life, those two giants of Scottish letters, together that day. 

"Just A Boy's Game" is one of my favourite plays of all time.

John Morrison was very good in STV's comedy drama series "High Times" and I loved his turn as Ray Winstone's brother-in-law in "Nil By Mouth".

• 1 month later...