That Rory McKenzie goal.

Bellman2010

1 hour ago, pmonty3 said:

If we were all at the game, McKenzie probably doesn’t score that outrageous goal. No crowd = Less pressure in that situation and a tendency to try things which led to a really memorable moment. It was like a training ground move. Hope they can bottle that relaxed mind set and continue to express themselves when we are back in the ground. 

There have been plenty of nonchalant goals scored with crowds in. Nevin's chip to the back post (was it Dundee Utd?), Higginbothams panenka pen against Celtic in the dying minutes and any number of Coulibaly's efforts that in all honesty he shouldn't really be trying.

We'll never know for sure, but the weight of crowd expectation is surely offset somewhat by the fact it's the 85th minute and we're 3-0 up?

2 hours ago, McDeeBop said:

There have been plenty of nonchalant goals scored with crowds in. Nevin's chip to the back post (was it Dundee Utd?), Higginbothams panenka pen against Celtic in the dying minutes and any number of Coulibaly's efforts that in all honesty he shouldn't really be trying.

We'll never know for sure, but the weight of crowd expectation is surely offset somewhat by the fact it's the 85th minute and we're 3-0 up?

Very possibly. As you say we’ll never know. Some lovely goals in there. 

11 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:
Whits happenin!!!  Even Neil McCann was impressed.

I'll be honest first replay of the goal I thought Rory was trying to clip it for A Kabamba header at the back, but this pic...zero doubts.

1591199152_Annotation2020-08-31131057.png.4523306147655ae28926d9dca39b6ab1.png

Great goal - and I was happy to see a Killie player get genuine enthusiastic praise from pundits.

Would like to see more of Iwelumo as a pundit - seems a good lad.

1 hour ago, dasboag said:

I'll be honest first replay of the goal I thought Rory was trying to clip it for A Kabamba header at the back, but this pic...zero doubts.

Great goal - and I was happy to see a Killie player get genuine enthusiastic praise from pundits.

Knockintiber lad too.  Did we not try and sign him a number of years ago?

On 8/31/2020 at 1:13 PM, dasboag said:

Me too, I thought it was a horrid cross until it nestled in:D

On 31 August 2020 at 1:13 PM, dasboag said:

Ye of little faith - never in doubt!