Aberdeen Away

kfc_superteam

19 hours ago, Thebigguy68 said:

It would be a great win but not sure it would silence the AD critics. I’m not one of his biggest critics - his record is poor but he deserves more time for me - but given we were 5th and 3rd under clarke and sitting in 5th again before he took over, it will take a top 6 finish to silence the critics I think.

If we finish in the top 6 then I would agree that he’s done a great job. 7th to 9th an ok job and 10th or lower a poor job. 
Our expectations are now more than just avoiding the play-offs or relegation. We should absolutely be targeting a top six place. 

Edited by historyman

Just under 13 quid for those not going “ away outside the UK for the day “
####

confirmation from Aberdeen that Pay-Per-View will be offered to fans inside the UK & Ireland, at the price of £12.99, you can cheer the lads on from home as we look to secure a Super Killie Away win.

On matchday the live stream will be available an hour before kick-off and we would encourage all those utilising this service to log in early to ensure any issues which may arise are promptly rectified by our colleagues at Stream Digital.

Please note that you must complete your purchase in advance of the match. Sign-up’s will cut-off at 2.30pm on matchday.

Full details are found on Aberdeen FC 

International Killie TV subscribers will be able to watch the game, with dedicated Killie commentary for subscribers inside the UK & Ireland.