Line up face Aberdeen

Craigieboy

15 hours ago, mitch14 said:

Do they? Which ones? I tend to find it's the ones who've been fired and are stuck doing Open All Mics... 

We're playing one of the best midfields in the league and we've got a half fit Dicker, half fit Mulumbu and Tsh in the middle. Shifting to a formation that gives that a bit of protection seems reasonable to me. 

I'd be equally happy if we go with the same again, there's plenty merit in doing that. Not sure I fancy Rossi as a centre back out of position against Kennedy and Hayes though... 

TB and BW. 

13 hours ago, Bullitt said:

Not any more than Millen. Rossi isn't a full back, he filled in there due to the form of McGowan. I'd be playing a proper full back in such an important game.

Can see the argument especially if as likely Aberdeen play likes of Hayes and Kennedy , plus have their full backs pushing forward as do so at home

But hard to drop anyone from the confidence boosting win v D Utd ....but then likes of Rory would be hoping for a starting place too....suppose whatever our Manager does leaves him open to some criticism if it doesn't work out .......hopefully we can get a positive result and set us up for next run of games 

2 hours ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Interesting the fact that we are heading up there without our 2 best/most consistent players is not getting the focus it may usually get. Suggestive of the perceived strength of our squad now?

Well, one of them missed the United match altogether and the other went off when it was goalless.

AD has a growing problem of who to leave out.

22 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Rogers

Rossi  Dikamona   Findlay   Waters

Mulumbu  Dicker   Tish

Burke       Kiltie

Kabamba

Would it be possible Killie.com chums not to downvote someone’s suggested team selection just because you disagree with it. Disagreement  is what the forum is all about - but to downvote because someone has a different view seems petty. Surely disagreeing with a comment and a reason is better, 

1 hour ago, Beaker71 said:

Rogers

Rossi  Dikamona   Findlay   Waters

Mulumbu  Dicker   Tish

Burke       Kiltie

Kabamba

Think they would target Waters with high balls, I would probably start Haunstrup.