The most ‘meh’ Killie player you’ve seen

jazza

Bring on the riddies....

Stevie Murray.  

Absolute pantomime player, loads of fuss around him - cant remember a single telling contribution to a game - and played loads for us.

Rhian Dodds, Danny Racchi and Gary Harkins were all the same.  I'm not even excusing Harkins the cup final because he was such a waster every other game.

I love a technical player and these guys had the ability (less so Racchi), but what is the expression...."all fur coat and nae knickers?"

35 minutes ago, dasboag said:

Bring on the riddies....

Stevie Murray.  

Absolute pantomime player, loads of fuss around him - cant remember a single telling contribution to a game - and played loads for us.

Rhian Dodds, Danny Racchi and Gary Harkins were all the same.  I'm not even excusing Harkins the cup final because he was such a waster every other game.

I love a technical player and these guys had the ability (less so Racchi), but what is the expression...."all fur coat and nae knickers?"

Murray and Harkins had that spark. Dodds is an absolute perfect example of meh though.