The most ‘meh’ Killie player you’ve seen

jazza

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

Craig Napier was utter dross , but does that mean meh? A shout out for paul dalglish.  

Was he? I can’t remember a single thing about any of his appearances and I was at every one. Paul Dalglish on the other hand was a big steaming pile of dung. No heart, no pace, no discernible talent. His dad was a player though. 

6 hours ago, Zorro said:

Was he? I can’t remember a single thing about any of his appearances and I was at every one. Paul Dalglish on the other hand was a big steaming pile of dung. No heart, no pace, no discernible talent. His dad was a player though. 

You definitely could not have been at dens park to see the game I remember him in or you could not have made that statement. 

27 minutes ago, Bbk said:

Ladies and gentlemen  I give you Michael Jeffery apart from the goal he scored against ceptic everything else he did was total meh!

See I saw Jeffrey score (a tap in admittedly) at Easter Road. I never saw Vareille, Roberts, Maskerey or even Mc Intyre actually score a goal live. 

3 hours ago, ChrissyRoss said:

Paul Dalglish, Gary Tallon, Alan McInally - were just s**te and punted there after.

Surely meh status has to go to someone that played week in, week out, but was so overwhelmingly average/boring that just seeing them in person made you put your head down and walk on instead of giving an "Awright"/nod of acknowledgement.

My nominations for a truly "meh" player who unbelievably got loads of games are the following;

Ryan Pierce played 80 f**king games over 7 years - surely a case of method acting going too far considering his career as a TV footballing actor thereafter. (oh and before you ask who is Ryan Pierce - go look it up and you'll laugh as well).

Danny Racchi once being described as a key player by Kenny Shiels also made me wince as he was the most bang average "creative" player I've seen, he probably pisses grey he was that dull.

Rhian Dodds played 48 times for us.......again cannot remember a single bit about it, the lad's play was the footballing equivalent of Rohypnol. 

None of these however even comes close to the most meh player ever, in my opinion, to wear the stripes. Gary f**king Locke. Just what did he ever bring to the table? At the time there was all sorts of reasons given for why he was thieving a wage,  "He's great in the dressing room" "He gets on well with everyone" - you'd have been forgiven for thinking we'd hired a social convener not a f**king footballer. 111 games he got, staggers me that does, not only that but he got made f**king captain as well! Then to add insult to injury at one point he even got the managers job. Never has such a black hole of talent achieved so much. 

The guy was Meh personified, failed as a coach everywhere he went, i'm convinced he could make even the best group of players look s**te and is now at his beloved Jambos doing corporate pish. 

Meh, just meh.

As the east stand regulars are oft to say "He'll no dae". Away to f**k wae ye Gary Locke and never come back! 

I cant even remember what rhian dodds looked like or even when he played for us but i k ow he did so i think u win this