System Upgrade - Downtime Expected

KillieFC

There is a new version of the forum software that we have to install very soon and it will require us to be down for several hours at least...quite a few hours if I make a total erse of it...and it will probably be hingin' all over the place for a while. I'll wait until after the game tomorrow, so result dependent it could be on Sunday, Monday or even Tuesday, at least you'll know its not just you and won't have to message us to see why you've been banned.

• KillieFC unpinned and pinned this topic
6 hours ago, KillieFC said:

There is a new version of the forum software that we have to install very soon and it will require us to be down for several hours at least...quite a few hours if I make a total erse of it...and it will probably be hingin' all over the place for a while. I'll wait until after the game tomorrow, so result dependent it could be on Sunday, Monday or even Tuesday, at least you'll know its not just you and won't have to message us to see why you've been banned.

Any new features expected from it or is it just a security and bug fixing update?

3 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

the new look is superb,  but the manu colours of blue ok black is quite difficult to see and read.   Can we change this at all, I mean personally not you guys.

Not sure what you mean, but you can click THEME here, right down the very bottom of the page, and change to the other option you don't currently have set.

363621199_Screenshot2020-09-14at19_37_54.png.189c329631617ca21345effa2eaf794e.png