Pubs

AndyKTID

12 hours ago, AndyKTID said:

Looking for some help hopefully, is there any pubs in Killie that have been showing the Killie home games this season using Killie TV, hoping to find somewhere for next weeks game that’ll will have it on.

You could always try  https://kilmarnockfc.co.uk/news/how-you-can-watch-killie-matches-on-pay-per-view/

It's not as if the club don't need every penny they can get.

13 hours ago, AndyKTID said:

Looking for some help hopefully, is there any pubs in Killie that have been showing the Killie home games this season using Killie TV, hoping to find somewhere for next weeks game that’ll will have it on.

It would most likely have to be a good Killie one. I'd imagine the chains would be catering for the EPL games. As they are broadcast at 3pm on a Saturday now.

It, of course, would be good if you could afford to ppv it yourself. 

15 hours ago, AndyKTID said:

Surely if you can afford to hit the pub and also be saving money by not going to Rugby Park to watch a game you can afford £12 for PPV? 

20 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Will pubs be able to show home games, surely that's the point of ppv ?  Twenty fans watching in the pub and the club are down £240. 

Not legally allowed ......which is why Likes of Killie club do not show PPV away games 

But some are at the moment ..with chances of getting a visit from whoever is policing the law limited in current circumstances

...though sadly many are often showing the Glasgow 2 PPV games .....

6 hours ago, stewarty66 said:

Surely if you can afford to hit the pub and also be saving money by not going to Rugby Park to watch a game you can afford £12 for PPV? 

Yep I can afford the £12, would just rather meet up with a mate in a pub and watch it if it’s alright with you? And also if it makes your life any better and puts you at ease, if fans were able to attend then I’d 100% be there paying at the gate like I have done for over 5 years and only missed a few home games each season (the previous 10 years I had a season ticket but work commitments have got in the way) So I hope that all justifies my decision for this weekends game enough for you though? Cheers.

9 hours ago, KillkieBoab said:

You could always try  https://kilmarnockfc.co.uk/news/how-you-can-watch-killie-matches-on-pay-per-view/

It's not as if the club don't need every penny they can get.

I could try that you’re right enough, and I have used that for all home games so far this season thanks, but this weekend a mate is coming down so we’d like to get to a pub to watch it and make a bit of a day with it for a change. Don’t really feel I need to justify myself in my decision but yet here we are. Cheers for the input though there’s nothing like giving someone the benefit of the doubt before jumping in with assumptions.

Also if it helps it now looks like we’ll choose to pay the £12 and watch it on a phone in the pub so I hope you can avoid pis*ing yourself with excitement at the thought of that.

5 minutes ago, AndyKTID said:

I could try that you’re right enough, and I have used that for all home games so far this season thanks, but this weekend a mate is coming down so we’d like to get to a pub to watch it and make a bit of a day with it for a change. Don’t really feel I need to justify myself in my decision but yet here we are. Cheers for the input though there’s nothing like giving someone the benefit of the doubt before jumping in with assumptions.

Also if it helps it now looks like we’ll choose to pay the £12 and watch it on a phone in the pub so I hope you can avoid pis*ing yourself with excitement at the thought of that.

Well said sir!!! 

38 minutes ago, AndyKTID said:

Andy ? You should not be surprised at the reaction of some on here it is totally ridiculous how some of these people can think they can rule your life from behind a keyboard.  

1 hour ago, AndyKTID said:

So after your wee tantrum you're going to do what people suggested you could do in the first place?xD

Aye crack on then.

Enjoy the game .

10 hours ago, AndyKTID said:

Quite frankly this forum has became a joke in the last short while, people constantly trying to justify being more of a fan than others to the club when in actual fact it makes absolutely no difference as long as we all support the same club and do what we can given our own individual circumstances. For the amount of money I’ve put into the club in my lifetime I’m sure £12 for the sake of one day out with a mate isn’t going to stop me sleeping at night

Says the guy actually,  I mean actually trying to justify how much of a fan he is in those words.

Of course we all support Killie ,otherwise we wouldn't be on this forum .

However if you think the forum is a joke and dont like some of the replies you get then there is a simple solution.

I'm sure you know what it is.

21 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Says the guy actually,  I mean actually trying to justify how much of a fan he is in those words.

However if you think the forum is a joke and dont like some of the replies you get then there is a simple solution.

Ban clowns like you?

53 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

The solution would be you could just provide an answer to my simple question of whether you knew a pub or not surely? If you don’t know of one then don’t reply, seems quite simple to me really rather than making remarks of how you think I should spend my money differently.

Also for the avoidance of doubt I am not interested in the slightest of justifying how much of a fan I am, I just felt it was something that clearly mattered to yourself so thought I’d provide some justification, apologies though if I’ve been well off the mark with any of this.