Pubs

AndyKTID

2 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

It got too personal, but ppv is the income that the club is hoping will go some way to offsetting the absence of walk-ups. 

Exactly  this. 

Its cheaper than a match ticket and very competitively priced compared to other clubs. 

Like £20  for Livingston. 

The club need the money for revenue to cover the loss of money as you rightly say from walk ups, hospitality and food and drink.

Some of this will be off set by saving on wages and policing and stewarding costs.

Currently we will  be running on season ticket money, sponsorship and PPV.

Not to mention the great work the Trust does in helping out financially. 

3 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

It got too personal, but ppv is the income that the club is hoping will go some way to offsetting the absence of walk-ups. 

Maybe he would pay the 12 quid anyhoos it, maybe he wouldn't. But give the guy a break. He literally just wants to watch the football with a mate in the pub. 

2 hours ago, seedsy said:

Maybe he would pay the 12 quid anyhoos it, maybe he wouldn't. But give the guy a break. He literally just wants to watch the football with a mate in the pub. 

It isn't personal, I can't say I'm overjoyed about any pub showing the game in Kilmarnock or Ayrshire come to that. OK I admit to using our international service to watch away games, but I'm putting money into the club by doing that. 

look bottom line here is , most of us have bought our season ticket because we are killie fans , if you don’t get the stream in your him or phone or whatever tough.     you bought it because your helping the club you love , so stop moaning , most pubs in town show the games anyway —- though snowflakes will moan at that ad well ——- and if you aren’t local there will be pubs wherever you are that have the dodgy boxes and all you need to do is ask and they will put it on for you , my pals are based in pimlico — london to thickos — and they have watched every game —— so rather than moan about streams.  just get on with it ffs 

33 minutes ago, DrewWylie said:

look bottom line here is , most of us have bought our season ticket because we are killie fans , if you don’t get the stream in your him or phone or whatever tough.     you bought it because your helping the club you love , so stop moaning , most pubs in town show the games anyway —- though snowflakes will moan at that ad well ——- and if you aren’t local there will be pubs wherever you are that have the dodgy boxes and all you need to do is ask and they will put it on for you , my pals are based in pimlico — london to thickos — and they have watched every game —— so rather than moan about streams.  just get on with it ffs 

Can you not just say  LEAVE THE GUY ALONE.  

On 9/13/2020 at 8:47 PM, AndyKTID said:

I could try that you’re right enough, and I have used that for all home games so far this season thanks, but this weekend a mate is coming down so we’d like to get to a pub to watch it and make a bit of a day with it for a change. Don’t really feel I need to justify myself in my decision but yet here we are. Cheers for the input though there’s nothing like giving someone the benefit of the doubt before jumping in with assumptions.

Also if it helps it now looks like we’ll choose to pay the £12 and watch it on a phone in the pub so I hope you can avoid pis*ing yourself with excitement at the thought of that.

I'm sure there are a few pubs in the town with dodgy boxes. 

Need to remember folk on here have high morals- They get a VPN and pretend to live in a different country which is totally legal!!!!!! Really don't think that to be the case. They follow the rules when it suits them.

Alot of idiots on here who think they are better than everyone and bigger killie fans. Probably jealous you have a friend to go to the pub with!!!!!!

Enjoy your pint watching the game.