Line up face Hamilton Accies

Craigieboy

1 minute ago, Guff92 said:

Dropping our most creative player in terms of assists in a home game, against Hamilton? I agree he’s been “off it” but he’s still our best supplier.

I’d drop him because it’s against Hamilton. They are s**te and we should be able to create without him. 

I would rather keep him for the St Mirren and Motherwell games where it might be a bit tougher

11 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

I’d drop him because it’s against Hamilton. They are s**te and we should be able to create without him. 

I would rather keep him for the St Mirren and Motherwell games where it might be a bit tougher

Surely you’ve learned now not to underestimate Hamilton? xD

58 minutes ago, theboyjohnston said:

Bit harsh on both Millen and Waters. Up against 2 good wide players in Hayes and Kennedy yesterday.  Hard to impose themselves going forward when you are defending against players of that calibre. Don't think Hamilton will be as threatening on the flanks.

If Broadfoot is injured you would be changing 3 of 4 from yesterday's starting line-up. Aberdeen weren't cutting us open with any regularity that would suggest such an overhaul.  

It’s Hayes and Kennedy not Messi and Ronaldo. If they want to cut it at this level or go higher then that’s what they have to better. Are we going to make these excuses every game. The only one who seems to be criticised after yesterday is Dicker. Following some folks logic he should be exempt as well given he was up against Ferguson and McCrorie two of the best young midfielders in the division.

Im suggesting the overhaul because we’ve won one game all season. No excuses or anything pure facts one win. That defence has played most of the games and has conceded cheap goals. Why not change it. People are happy enough to drop the core of the midfield at the drop of a hat. What we are doing might be pretty at times but it’s not good enough.

1 minute ago, historyman said:

How many times have we played them since then? 3 or 4 with no wins and barely a goal? If anyone thinks it will be an easy 3 pts on Saturday they need to think again. Brian Rice will have them well organised. 

Since the 5-0 game: 4. W 1(league cup edited in post). D. 1. L 2. F 3 A 5.

10 minutes ago, CB said:

Since the 5-0 game: 4. W 1(league cup edited in post). D. 1. L 2. F 3 A 5.

Cheers. 3 points on Saturday is an absolute must. I’m sure that Hamilton have picked up more points than us since Dyer became manager so it’s no easy game. If we lose it the pressure on him will really build. 

Edited by historyman

I would drop Burke. McKenzie can play right mid. Rory's last 2 sub appearances have been excellent. Much more than Burke offered in those 2 games.

I'm not saying McKenzie is a better player than Burke, absolutely not.

But at the moment he is offering more on the park. 

We cant just play someone because they were brilliant 3 weeks ago. Kris Boyd is a perfect example of that. Was the countries top scorer 1 year and barely kicked a ball the following year.

1 hour ago, Ngonge88 said:

I would drop Burke. McKenzie can play right mid. Rory's last 2 sub appearances have been excellent. Much more than Burke offered in those 2 games.

I'm not saying McKenzie is a better player than Burke, absolutely not.

But at the moment he is offering more on the park. 

We cant just play someone because they were brilliant 3 weeks ago. Kris Boyd is a perfect example of that. Was the countries top scorer 1 year and barely kicked a ball the following year.

He’s done well with his 2 cameos, albeit should have done better with his chance on Saturday.

Why change that though? Maybe he’s just better coming off the bench?

Wanting to drop Burke for him is nothing short of ridiculous and he’s certainly not going to push Kiltie out of the team anytime soon.

26 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

He’s done well with his 2 cameos, albeit should have done better with his chance on Saturday.

Why change that though? Maybe he’s just better coming off the bench?

Wanting to drop Burke for him is nothing short of ridiculous and he’s certainly not going to push Kiltie out of the team anytime soon.

I totally agree that these cameos might suit him. But spin it on its head and imagine it was kiltie performing like that in cameos. This forum would be in meltdown demanding he started the next game, and rightly so based on recent performance. 

For me Burke looks out of sorts at the moment. A game out might not do him any harm. 

3 hours ago, BigYin said:

Game in doubt? Would be hypocritical to call it off after St Mirren had to play after losing all their keepers 

B617EC03-1065-429B-BD72-133A2920FD07.png

Found this when checking if was any set rules re calling games off .....there is a set rule but then also SPFL can change it if sees fit...which leaves it open to claims of bias if SPFL change it for some clubs but not others 

#####

Uefa state games can be played as long as clubs have 13 players. Is this adopted by the SPFL?

Yes, but clubs can apply for games to be postponed if they feel they are being unfairly disadvantaged. These cases would be decided on a case-by-case basis by SPFL after consultation with the Joint Response Group and the Scottish Government