Accies match, Fred

CB

Much needed victory.

Excellent second half display. Disciplined and posing a threat even with ten men. At some points it’s fair to say we were dominating. A good reorganisation at half time was key. 

Thought the keeper had a good game. Didn’t have a lot to do but did it well. Claimed a few dangerous crosses. And calmed things.

Back four were solid and limited them to very little.

Tish was a beast in midfield all game. Dicker really grew into it in the last twenty or so minutes IMO to help see out the game

Burke and Kiltie were constant all game. Great energy levels to get up and down the park. A constant threat and didn’t leave their defensive duties either. Kabamba really showed up in the second half. Thought he was poor in the first but another who grew into it. Crucial goal and great hold up play as the game went on.

A solid foundation to build on now. Big win and need to keep going next week.

I was worried at half time but the second half up to the 80 minute mark was exceptional. Lots of strong performances although I thought Dicker was off the pace first half. Kiltie gave us creativity and looked full of confidence, Burke, Tshibola and Kabamba were everywhere. Liked that we kept our composure and passed the ball.

1 hour ago, kfc_superteam said:

I am really starting to worry about us. We can't keep making stupid mistakes, Dyers record is woeful and we can't keep claiming we're unlucky. Game isn't over but can't see us getting in behind. Would have to hope for a point in a game we really need to win. Accies will put another player up front for the second half so we'll struggle. Utter Pish! 

This aged well....

• CB unpinned this topic
4 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Tish is our best and most consistent player this season. Proving most killie fans more and more wrong as each weeks passes. 

Kiltie great again.

Pretty sure people are happy to be proven wrong, not too sure why you keep bringing it up. I personally thought he was gash on his first time with the club and don't think any different because he's been good second time round. Both can be true 

Accies were woeful but we still had to beat them a man short, which we did comfortably. 

Tshibola was outstanding again. Kiltie good in the main and Kabamba does the work of two men even when Brophy is on the pitch. 

AD needs to use his squad a bit more, I think. Not just subs within matches but match to match. 

We don’t need Dicker at home to Accies when it is 11 v. 11. I could see the point if Broadfoot or Findlay were regularly bringing the ball out of defence but they don’t very often. 

If Mulumbu ever gets fit maybe use him at home in some matches and give Dicker a rest. 

We lacked a threat on the left flank today so Pinnock could have been given a start.  

Same team for Aberdeen away and Hamilton (H) maybe isn’t the best way to go. 

Edited by skygod