Accies match, Fred

CB

12 minutes ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Had a very quick scan through this thread and we need to be questioning whether some of the posters on here are actually killie fans. I get negativity at times but bloody hell some of the during match posts are brutal and frankly embarrassing. Notable that some posters seemed to stop posting altogether when we went 2-1 up as well, strange. 

Tbf in my defence Dicker was very poor for 3/4 of the match and after the red card I’d have taken a point 

4 hours ago, piffer said:

What’s noticeable is there are three or four Accies players on the ref straight away. None of our players get involved. That may be to do with them thinking there was nothing in it but surely we can’t give Accies the chance to influence the ref like that. 

This is one of my gripes about Dicker as captain, not saying it is right, but most teams would have had someone in the refs face when Findlay gets caught by their centre, its a 50/50, but give the ref something to think about.   

Can't really remember Killie having a very in your face captain for some time now.

14 minutes ago, GCM said:

This is one of my gripes about Dicker as captain, not saying it is right, but most teams would have had someone in the refs face when Findlay gets caught by their centre, its a 50/50, but give the ref something to think about.   

Can't really remember Killie having a very in your face captain for some time now.

Shinnie was a master at it at Aberdeen. 

16 minutes ago, GCM said:

As a team we seem quite quiet in these situations. Even the one on Dicker himself no one is making any noise. 

14 minutes ago, skygod said:

The linesman had the best view in the ground. 

I think the red card was delivered through the ref's earpiece from the lines person. Thought in real time it looked very harsh but after watching the replays slowed down I cant argue with the card. He might have got away with a yellow on another day but as pointed out elsewhere he gave the ref a decision to make.

Edited by gdevoy

1 hour ago, Bonbon19 said:

....  and after the red card I’d have taken a point 

Likewise. We looked well shellshocked after the card and it is only by the grace of God we made it to half time without losing another goal. 

We looked like a different side in the second half. They were 2nd to every ball and at times we seemed to outnumber them.

24 minutes ago, skygod said:

The linesman had the best view in the ground. 

The ref has blown for a freekick before the linesman even has his flag up. And as we saw with the foul on CB in the buildup to our first goal, a close proximity to an incident doesn’t guarantee the officials will get it right. 

18 minutes ago, skygod said:

Means nothing. 

Linesmen are not supposed to flag until they have made eye contact with the referee. 

That and fact all officials are miked up these days , a flag is used often after a verbal message been made

the old fashioned flag waving to attract a ref's attention is seldom seen these days ...

16 minutes ago, Fletch said:

That and the fact Accies didn't bother us.

Correct , apart from corners Accies hardly troubled our keeper ...even with extra man advantage for so long....if I was one of the few accies fans would be questioning thier manager's lack of tactical ideas...

But our players and Manager deserve great credit for taking them on in that second half, some of our attacking play was excellent and we had by far the better chances and deserved to win.

Edited by Scouser2
S