st mirren match, Fred

CB

2 minutes ago, jesper said:

I was just about to post. 

I think Dicker gets a huge amount of unwarranted stick and I think he plays an important role, but... 

If we're going to get Mulumbu into the team, I hope Dyer is going to have the balls to drop his captain. 

Dicker has been one of our best players today. He has won pretty much everything

Brilliant first half performance!

Love that we started quickly and took the game to St Mirren. We look good on the front foot, are dominating in midfield, and making excellent use of the full backs. Tish brings a lot of quality and having Power back is massive. NK doesn't look at all isolated which is credit to those around him, especially Burke and Kiltie.

Love it when a plan comes together.

Just now, Stuart said:

Some people just make their minds up on a player and stick to it regardless, Dicker has been good first half

I think he's been fine. Not quite our best player as he has given the ball away numerous times under no pressure. I think more people want to convince themselves that he is still at the level of Tish, Power and Mulumbu when he isn't anymore. He has been central to the unrest of the squad since Clarke left, so he can take the criticism when he deserves it