Killie Tops Auctions for TIK

KillieFC

Any chance one of them could be raffled to give a lot more people the chance to own this. Pretty sure this will go for more than the majority of people can afford. I know it’s for a good cause but would be good to allow more people to take part. I’m sure a raffle could bring more money in the long run.  

You just have to look at the league winning programme Hippo was selling. Most people probably lost interest past £50. 

31 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

Any chance one of them could be raffled to give a lot more people the chance to own this. Pretty sure this will go for more than the majority of people can afford. I know it’s for a good cause but would be good to allow more people to take part. I’m sure a raffle could bring more money in the long run.  

You just have to look at the league winning programme Hippo was selling. Most people probably lost interest past £50. 

100% Agree...

On 10/2/2020 at 4:56 PM, Killiepie said:

Kinda what I was alluding to without actually saying it on the programme thread, and got shot down in flames.

Businesses can afford £400 as a tax write off, but most fans wanting their hands on this memorabilia are basically on to plums.

• KillieFC changed the title to Killie Tops Auctions for TIK
  • KillieFC pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Killiepie said:

Take this top for example. I’m sure you would have sold way more than 10 tickets at a tenner or even more than 20 at a fiver. 

Understand ebay is the easiest route but really limiting the buyer. 

On 10/10/2020 at 2:41 PM, KillieFC said:

The Trust Board have agreed that there will a raffle of some variety for the #9 red strip at some point in the future.

I understand why people are frustrated but the harsh reality is that the shirts are being sold specifically to raise money for the trust. They are valuable items and will be purchased for a lot of money. There are about 10 of the red shirts and it wouldn't make much financial sense to run a raffle for all of them. Doing it for one of the shirts sounds about right.

2 hours ago, Lroy said:

I understand why people are frustrated but the harsh reality is that the shirts are being sold specifically to raise money for the trust. They are valuable items and will be purchased for a lot of money. There are about 10 of the red shirts and it wouldn't make much financial sense to run a raffle for all of them. Doing it for one of the shirts sounds about right.

I didn’t say to raffle every shirt. You look out for most tops on eBay as much as I do and most tops from the late 80’s and 90’s only go for around £100 maximum with less than 10 going for more than that in recent times. Just think the concept of a raffle would make the trust more money. 

The second and final short sleeved shirt we have is up for grabs now >>> HERE

Don't worry we have not forgotten about the raffle, the #9 strip has been put by for that. In fact we might punt two that way, looking at a hidden team style idea with Tommy's big boards that we usually take to functions. Currently gathering a few more prizes so that it's not just for a red strip.

1033895955_tourhill15.jpg.d6101abd4840c646eb2f963124e1ed80.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KillieFC said:

This one has just be relisted as after three or more weeks the guy hasn't paid. Refuses to answer any communications as well...cheers buddy...if you don't want it then don't bid for it and stop wasting serious bidders time.

CLICK HERE

Mmmm, hope he was a time waster and hasn't succumbed to any life threatening virus and is currently incapacitated. ?

2 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:

Mmmm, hope he was a time waster and hasn't succumbed to any life threatening virus and is currently incapacitated. ?

You honestly think we waited over three weeks and didn't check? Contacted him on eBay, Facebook, Twitter and by text message (got the number from his dad who says he's fine).

1 hour ago, KillieFC said:

You honestly think we waited over three weeks and didn't check? Contacted him on eBay, Facebook, Twitter and by text message (got the number from his dad who says he's fine).

Yet you thought you still had to have a go? 

That's big!! 

Folks circumstances are literally changing by the hour at the moment. You could simply have relisted, sure he's embarrassed enough. 

Edited by kilMARKnock

16 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:

Yet you thought you still had to have a go? 

That's big!! 

Folks circumstances are literally changing by the hour at the moment. You could simply have relisted, sure he's embarrassed enough. 

The lad doth protest too much, methinks ?

Give it a rest pal, making a mountain out of a molehill here, no one else cares.