Killie Content - Cult XI

Gavin Wallace

Hi all, from tomorrow John Boyd (our co commentator) and myself will start a search for the Killie Cult XI with a series of polls for each position.

Feel feee to reply below before we get to the polling stage as we want to hear your best players from across the decades to make our ultimate cult XI 

You’ll find the content on both our twitter pages. 

We would love to hear your suggestions.

Stay safe,

Gav 

#WeAreKillie 

These sort of polls/ topics often depend on how long we as fans been following our great club , or what we see as the most enjoyable memorable period.....or even what each person believes a “cult football Hero” is meant to be.....be that best footballer  or not etc 

seems there are various meaning but one I found which rings true is 

#####

a cult hero has to be someone who touched fans' hearts more than any other, not necessarily through what they did on the pitch but as a packaged-up personality. They're not supposed to be the best player who played for your club – though they might just have been

#####

might change each day and come the polls for each position might bring more to mind but top 5 for me based on above meaning would be Big D , Willie Watters , Tommy Burns , Freddie , Eremenko ....

Edited by Scouser2