Last night's result

killiebythesea

2 hours ago, killiebythesea said:

Can't believe we lost 0-3 to bloody Falkirk!

Worst performance in years.  First time ever, that I can remember us not only having no shots on target we had NO SHOTS- WTF!!

Possession was just as bad 0% nothing, nadda it's totally unacceptable.

I hate to single out individuals, but the usual suspects that get a hard time on here will quite rightly this time get pelters.  Rory and Dicker were non-existent in midfield, might as well not been there, Rodgers was posted missing for all three goals and big Kirk had 0% for both tackles won and interceptions, although surprisingly he didn't get booked or sent off tonight!

And why was Brophy not playing?

And as for Dyer well what can I say, tactics were, sh**e and he might as well have not been there, no subs used again, even when it was obvious that no-one was trying!

I hate to criticize but they might as well have all been sitting at home having a cup of tea 

My big worry now is that the we will be hauled over the coals and punished for feilding a weakened team and not trying!

Even the fans let us down,, the attendance was so bad they haven't even released the figures 

Absolutely gutted 

And what about KillieTV? No picture and not even any commentary!

9 hours ago, Grambo said:

The words patter and banter should be outlawed. They actually make my skin crawl. If this is sh**e patter/banter please use your imagination. A simple shut it will do. 

Patter's fine.

Banter = extremely thin ice.  If used as a verb, it should be grounds for imprisonment.