A*r want fans to pay players wages!

As they are part time, it may not be a bad idea. An extra £10 grand a month    (Based on those figures).

paying £200 per week is 10 additional players could be difference between staying up and play off place.

if we did it we know the monies wouldn't get near the playing staff and MJ would Hoover it up as his expenses.

Take a pop all you want DK, but if you read my original post you will see that I took the article with a pinch of salt. It wasn't til I spoke to a life long supporter that I altered my view.

I have since spoken to several others and, trust me, it is definitely a begging bowl and, therefore, embarrassing......if you ask me! :P

On 8/8/2016 at 8:21 PM, Monty1998 said:

As they are part time, it may not be a bad idea. An extra £10 grand a month    (Based on those figures).

paying £200 per week is 10 additional players could be difference between staying up and play off place.

if we did it we know the monies wouldn't get near the playing staff and MJ would Hoover it up as his expenses.

I'd think its more than £200. If that figure is right they'd get paid more in the Juniors

On 8 August 2016 at 8:21 PM, Monty1998 said:

Yep, funds would have to be paid from another body e.g. the Killie Trust or similar. Would have a lot of legal implications.

Interesting idea though- if you were to get 200 businesses / individuals agreeing to pay £1000 each annually (on top of what sponsorship they currently pay), that would get us an extra 2 or 3 quality players.  

I'm not really clear on the dual ownership rules, but things would probably get messy if the conglomerate's players attracted bids from other clubs.  No doubt they would expect a return on investment.  That's if they could agree to what players they wanted to finance anyway.  

Edited by virtuocity