Rangers home, Fred

CB

1 minute ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Happy with the lineup but more defensive than what id like. But a very stong bench.

Got to be realistic in our approach today. Rangers, for the first time since promotion, their players are living up to their quality. They've only conceded something like 10 shots on target in the entire league season and most of those came in one game against Hibs, they're not going to be giving away much space at the back and certainly won't be all over the place like they were before.

Keep it tight and try and grab a goal if it comes. Would be over the moon with a boring 0-0 at the minute.

14 minutes ago, piffer said:

Disappointed for Kiltie and Rossi. Understandable why they’ve dropped out but not something their performances have deserved IMO.

It’s a squad game and McKenzie has been sitting out lately.

Next week will be another game.

One thing which is noticeable is that Mulumbu has made no impact so far.

I didn’t think at the time he was a signing we needed to make and, unless a lot changes between now and December, I think this will be the final chapter for him.

With the financial pressures, we can’t afford to carry Mulumbu and Whitehall. I don’t know what we are paying for Eastwood but, assuming Doyle leaves, we will still need a goalkeeper apart from Rogers.

Edited by skygod

11 minutes ago, piffer said:

Big game for a few individuals and the team as a whole. Lot of faith shown in Millen for this one. Clear now he’s first choice. Disappointed for Kiltie and Rossi. Understandable why they’ve dropped out but not something their performances have deserved IMO.

There's not much difference between Rossi and Millen at the back .... but Millen is better going forward and can put in a decent cross.

Agree with Kiltie ... going with a runner rather than a creator. 

He’s (McKenzie) Kilmarnock. He works hard, I know the way they play. Running up and down the line so it’s important we have someone up there who can double up so that’s why he’s in the side.

Hard work. Belief. We know we can match them on any day at this ground. We’re a hard working, honest side and with honesty you get results.

We’ve got quality in the side. I always mention hard work but we’ve got quality in good areas. We’ve got Kabamba, we’ve got Burkey, it should be a good game.

Dyer on why Rory has been brought back in

6 minutes ago, skygod said:

One thing which is noticeable is that Mulumbu has made no impact so far.

I didn’t think at the time he was a signing we needed to make and, unless a lot changes between now and December, I think this will be the final chapter for him.

Power suspended for a few games if he gets booked today. Which he absolutely will. Would be interesting to see Mulumbu in for a few games if so. Tend to agree with you in terms of the finances. 

3 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

I would have found a place for Mulumbu today. Dont know who I would have dropped but his moments of quality could make a massive difference 

Hasn’t looked fit enough for me since he came back, suspect given how long he was out of the game plus his age it will take some time to get him match fit.