Rangers home, Fred

CB

When you look at Sevco’s record this season (especially the number of clean sheets) I don’t think we should be disappointed by the team. 
I think Dyer got the selection and the tactics right other than not going a bit more attacking about 10 - 15 minutes earlier. 
While beating the OF is always great fun, the results in games like St J on Friday will have more of an impact on where we finish in the league. 

14 hours ago, historyman said:

When you look at Sevco’s record this season (especially the number of clean sheets) I don’t think we should be disappointed by the team. 
I think Dyer got the selection and the tactics right other than not going a bit more attacking about 10 - 15 minutes earlier. 
While beating the OF is always great fun, the results in games like St J on Friday will have more of an impact on where we finish in the league. 

100% right. Their only real chance was the penalty, if someone had followed in Brophy's free kick or we had a luckier deflection when it hit his backside we would be claiming we are unbeatable. We look good enough for top six but we need to get the results against the group of teams in the middle of the table.

3 minutes ago, Gazza said:

100% we should not be happy with a 0-1 defeat from that shower of s**te sevco.

Would never be happy with any defeat. Since Steve Clarke we have consistently been able to frustrate either of the old filth and threaten goals .I doubt any team has a better record against them in the last three years.  Nothing was ever worse than the games under Jeffries and some of the others where we seemed to be happy just to keep the score down.

23 hours ago, Kfcinlancashire said:

Would never be happy with any defeat. Since Steve Clarke we have consistently been able to frustrate either of the old filth and threaten goals .I doubt any team has a better record against them in the last three years.  Nothing was ever worse than the games under Jeffries and some of the others where we seemed to be happy just to keep the score down.

I remember being happy if we kept them out for first 20 minutes. Definitely more competitive now and organisation and effort brings us close to them. A bit more ambition on Sunday and who knows?