Dirty Nicke

theboyjohnston

13 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I'm not surprised. The amount of times he gets fouled and it goes the other way is unreal. It's been annoying me watching him all season. Any 50/50 decision always goes against him for nothing other than being the bigger man.

TBF a lot of them look like 6 of one and half a dozen of the other but you would reasonable expect to get maybe half of them. But, as you say they all seem to go against him. Maybe he could benefit from some coaching form somebody like Boydie who could step on somebody's toes and get a foul.

1 hour ago, gdevoy said:

Maybe he could benefit from some coaching form somebody like Boydie who could step on somebody's toes and get a foul.

I always thought Boydie had some days where the ref had decided to give him nothing, some days he got all the decisions.

Perhaps he did manage to swing it more in his favour with experience.

Title is a bit misleading as don’t recall him committing too many bad fouls, seems from watching the games it’s mostly in the officials judgement of how the player jumps or sets himself for long balls played up to him......many of the defenders will be more experienced of how referees officiate games in this league ..often slightly different from other leagues....and know how to get away with things

other attackers too will know the tricks and what a ref looks for .....hopefully Kabamba can adapt as time goes on 

far more what I called dirty players in this league who seems at times to get away with a lot more 

5 hours ago, Prahakillie said:

I always thought Boydie had some days where the ref had decided to give him nothing, some days he got all the decisions.

Perhaps he did manage to swing it more in his favour with experience.

Fair point There were some games when the ref seemed to decide to give Boydie nothing. But these seemed to be generally earlier in his career.

Madden and dare I say Collum are currently about the least worst IMO, in Madden's case excluding games involving his own team.

The others at best come and go, At worst we are talking about the likes of McLean, Spawn of Satan Dallas, Cheatin' Beaton and "Louis" Walsh who are shockingly bad and/or biased depending on what side of the bed they have got out in the morning.

5 hours ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

Madden and dare I say Collum are currently about the least worst IMO, in Madden's case excluding games involving his own team.

The others at best come and go, At worst we are talking about the likes of McLean, Spawn of Satan Dallas, Cheatin' Beaton and "Louis" Walsh who are shockingly bad and/or biased depending on what side of the bed they have got out in the morning.

I actually thought that, by his own standards, Dallas, was reasonable on Sunday.