Saints match, Fred

CB

The lads in the 11 here certainly can’t accuse Dyer of not giving them a fair crack at the whip. Dyer better hope they don’t let him down. Millen has something to prove against St Johnstone and given his mistake at the weekend but I fear we’ve made an error with team selection and formation 

Edited by Maverick11

Interesting to see Eastwood back on bench after his long injury period , previously a loan player would perhaps have been released back to his parent club .....

strong team with usual strength in midfield to hopefully win that battle.......onus on front 3 to then create and take a chance or 2

Had hoped we’d mix it up tonight. There’s a few in that lineup who are lucky to still be starting based on the last couple of games. I wonder how that affects the moral amongst others knowing he’s standing by the same core. Listening to Dyer he seems set that he’d be going pretty much same again and others won’t get a crack until the cup. Hopefully the midfield can be the dominant force they haven’t been in the last two games. Need a big performance from Kabamba up top as well. 

3 minutes ago, LS180312 said:

Can’t believe I’ll have to sit through another 90 mins of Ross Millen. Time for McGowan to get a run 

Millen has been one of our most improved players this season - has been a very good option going forward and links up with Burke very well. 

He must have one of the best crosses in the league.

5 minutes ago, PillieKie said:

I really don't understand why we aren't trying the new signings, or why Mulumbu isn't getting a game. If we were winning games it would make sense to keep the same starting 11 but we aren't, why is there such a reluctance to change the team about?

We had won 4 out of 5 games before we played Hibs and Rangers. 2 of - if not the best - teams in the league - narrowly losing both by one goal.

If things arent going well in this game we have the options off the bench. 

Edited by GrazyKillie

4 minutes ago, GrazyKillie said:

Millen has been one of our most improved players this season - has been a very good option going forward and links up with Burke very well. 

He must have one of the best crosses in the league.

One of the best crosses in league? Really? I’ll need to get my eyes tested then 

3 minutes ago, GrazyKillie said:

We had won 4 out of 5 games before we played Hibs and Rangers. 2 of - if not the best - teams in the league - narrowly losing both by one goal.

If things arent going well in this game we have the options off the bench. 

That's a very good point. I just want to watch Mulumbu play to be honest.