Ross County Match Fred

C4mmy31

Fair play, he’s mixed it up with the line up and changed formation. Surprised with McKenzie and Pinncok playing wide but I’ll give it a chance. Good to see 2 up top and glad the full backs are getting a chance as well. Only named 7 subs so guess we’re carrying a few injuries as well 

1 minute ago, skygod said:

McKenzie played well last week and is worth a place but I don’t think Pinnock did nearly enough.

Especially as we are playing two up top who will need service.

Time will tell. 

Wondered if perhaps the two starting today will maybe offer more defensive cover for the fullbacks to bomb on. McGowan and Haunstrup put in some brilliant deliveries in the cup. Would playing with Burke and Kiltie stop them getting forward as much

1 minute ago, piffer said:

Those in the team for the last few games before the break weren’t exactly getting the job done.

It is what it is, it wouldn’t be half as bad if Burke and Kiltie weren’t sitting on the bench. At home. To Ross County. Unforgiving. Huge 3 points at stake and we’ve gone two up top with zero service from the wings.

Hope I’m proven wrong ?