Findlay red card

Scouser2

7 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Over his career he seems to average just under 4 yellows per game. That to me does seem card happy either that or he sees a hell of a lot of dirty games.

Having said that I thought that wank Don Roberston must have had yellow confetti in his pocket the way the second half of Dunfermline Hearts went the other night...

31 minutes ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

Over his career he seems to average just under 4 yellows per game. That to me does seem card happy either that or he sees a hell of a lot of dirty games.

Having said that I thought that wank Don Roberston must have had yellow confetti in his pocket the way the second half of Dunfermline Hearts went the other night...

Eight yellows and two reds seems to be his record, but it looks like on a few occasions games seem to get away from him. But as long as he’s only practicing on us wee teams, it’s not really an issue, right?

14 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Thought dicker was better at centre half than rossi and it allows us to bring power in and still play 2 up top.

I still don't like Power and Tish as a midfield 2 - neither holds their position very well and they get caught out too easily. If I remember correctly both goals against Hibs on the opening day came through a massive gap in the middle of the park as both went chasing. 

2 hours ago, Zorro said:

We were never going to win this appeal. The SFA are always going to back their man over a tight call. Especially when it only went against a wee team. However, despite backing him in public, Colin Steven’s next game will be in the championship or league one and he’ll go another season without refereeing a rangers or Celtic game. His record makes for interesting reading. 

https://www.soccerbase.com/referees/referee.sd?referee_id=1422&season_id=153

He seems to be a card happy little f**ker. 

I see there isn’t a column for dodgy penalties...

So If SF challenge was a red for denying a goal scoring opportunity, why didn’t the same clown send Dikamona off against Hibs.

two appalling decisions, one which cost us the game and one which has now cost us a Suspension.

if the wee dick had shown some consistency that’d be understandable, but he hasn’t to absolutely no ones surprise.

We got a ludicrous penalty on Saturday and that was definitely a worse decision than the sending off.

The standard of refereeing is shocking and the guy was way behind the play. If some (like me) who have seen multiple replays find it hard to judge then we were never going to win this appeal because as we all know the standard of Governance of the game is even worse.

1 hour ago, historyman said:

Jason Holt of Livingston has now got a retrospective card for winning the ball. Reminds me of Dicker v Hearts a couple of seasons ago. 
But just the yellow for Bryson for raking his studs down the back of the goalie’s leg when he is moving away from him with the ball in his hands. 

Are you having a laugh? Holt went in full force and the St Mirren player ended up with his ankle at a right angle. Very lucky to not have ended up with a broken ankle.