George Green

1 hour ago, Knocker said:
37 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

My hope is that he is a dirty wee bugger, kicks the Accies midfield out the game, then switches to skill mode and we win 4_0 again, see you in The Vaults before the game troops

He will go in hard, you can count on that, i'm sure once he has been seen on the pitch doing what he does best the crowd will get behind him. It may take him a few games to get going but he will show a lot when he gets his first chance. 

I would like him to run in to space more, if I had to pick fault.  He likes the ball to feet which is good but sometimes I would like to see him run on more. He can pass the ball 40 yrds on to someones foot, he can dribble he can shoot, I just hope he does himself justice and shows all the fans what a talent he is.

I will be at the game tomorrow in the away end shouting the Killie on and just hope he gets on. if anyone on here is going just look for a big fat bald head Yorkshire man with his 2 pals giving it large if George gets on, feel free to introduce ya selvs.

Edited by Knocker

39 minutes ago, Knocker said:

It may take him a few games to get going 

He'll no dae. 

:2:

Only kidding. Gon yersel Knocker and I hope you feel welcome in our end ftomorrow against Accies. George has a story which I'm sure lots of young boys can relate to in today's game unfortunately and I sincerely hope he finds a platform and uses it to show what he undoubtedly has in his locker which attracted clubs like Everton and Burnley. Big respect to him for having the desire and attitude to battle through. And big respect to his family who have no doubt played a part in getting him on the right track. 

Welcome to Killie, stick around, we're actually ok once you get to know us

image.png

1 hour ago, Knocker said:

He will go in hard, you can count on that, i'm sure once he has been seen on the pitch doing what he does best the crowd will get behind him. It may take him a few games to get going but he will show a lot when he gets his first chance. 

I would like him to run in to space more, if I had to pick fault.  He likes the ball to feet which is good but sometimes I would like to see him run on more. He can pass the ball 40 yrds on to someones foot, he can dribble he can shoot, I just hope he does himself justice and shows all the fans what a talent he is.

I will be at the game tomorrow in the away end shouting the Killie on and just hope he gets on. if anyone on here is going just look for a big fat bald head Yorkshire man with his 2 pals giving it large if George gets on, feel free to introduce ya selvs.

'Big fat bald head' . Amongst our support that will make it impossible to find you. 

7 hours ago, Knocker said:

He can pass the ball 40 yrds on to someones foot

If you mean to one of his own team mates then that's 36 yards further than anything we've witnessed in the past 2 seasons so he sounds like a great signing.

In seriousness, I note that you say he sometimes doesn't run into space, I hope that's something he can improve upon because we have a couple of players like that already in the team. 

Good luck to the lad, I hope his time here is a success. 

10 hours ago, Knocker said:

Hello all, I have just joined the forum to keep track on how George is doing at Killie, the town my Mam and Dad were from. Me am a Yorkshire man but have a lot of affection for Kilmarnock and could not be more pleased at my future son in law signing to play at Killie. 

I look forward to reading all yours views good and bad as am sure not all will be positive. I am making the  long trip up in the morning not sure he will get on but I can't miss his debut if he gets on.

Am happy to tell you all about George within reason. look forward to the season.

I have a great deal of respect towards anyone who has the courage and self awareness to battle their own problems such has George, shows a great deal of mental strength and a strong attitude among many other traits.

Hope he does well mate, obv will benefit both killie and his career.

Friendly heads up, if he doesn't perform, expect a lot of negative comments and moaning. Pretty common feature of our fans, unfortunately.

Safe journey. 

7 hours ago, fmcc said:

He'll no dae. 

:2:

Only kidding. Gon yersel Knocker and I hope you feel welcome in our end ftomorrow against Accies. George has a story which I'm sure lots of young boys can relate to in today's game unfortunately and I sincerely hope he finds a platform and uses it to show what he undoubtedly has in his locker which attracted clubs like Everton and Burnley. Big respect to him for having the desire and attitude to battle through. And big respect to his family who have no doubt played a part in getting him on the right track. 

Welcome to Killie, stick around, we're actually ok once you get to know us

image.png

Thank you, Like I said my mam and dad are from killie but no longer with us now, but I spent a few holidays up there when I was young. George rang me on Wednesday very excited saying guess where am going on Loan ! I got excited thinking he was going to say Leeds utd, but then he said Kilmarnock, That will do for me. He then said it must be a sign,  of all the clubs eh the one your where your family come from he said it feels right i feel av got family there.

George is a good kid yes he has had his ups and downs but what a talented footballer am sure he will do his best for Killie. once again thank you for your support I will pass it on to George look out for us at the game big lad with a burgandy shirt on my pal has his shorts on and a wine jumper.

There ye go folks, that's what it's all about. Someone from elsewhere having immense pride to be coming to play for Killie! As we all wish we could have done!

You can be sure this guy will burst a gut on the pitch for us.....let's get behind him, LC and the team and keep encouraging the absentees (whatever the excuse right now) to get back to RP (the shrine of football!).

MJ oot!!

1 hour ago, KTIDanny85 said:

Friendly heads up, if he doesn't perform, expect a lot of negative comments and moaning. Pretty common feature of our fans, unfortunately.

Pretty common feature of most fans anywhere. Unfortunately, a section of our fans like to make out it's unique to us, so they have something to moan about, because they're unwilling to face the very real problems facing the club. 

1 hour ago, Zorro said:

Pretty common feature of most fans anywhere. Unfortunately, a section of our fans like to make out it's unique to us, so they have something to moan about, because they're unwilling to face the very real problems facing the club. 

It may be common for other teams but that's irrelevant as I don't have any interest or need to know what other fans opinions are of their respective teams.

Real problems is a matter of perspective of each individual, as such your perspective on the real issues facing the club are not all going to mirror everyone elses. Hence the multiple disagreements on this forum among us all.

12 hours ago, Knocker said:

Dont worry about him running into space at RP, there isn't any.

LC sorted that or you. 

Gone  straight to Hamilton at the ground now just placed a bet 18/1 for the first goal I think he is starting the game right wing. Not his best position but can do a job cutting in on his left foot he does like to do that but I hope he is given permission to wonder into the middle at times. 

Can't wait come on Killie come on George give us the first goal