Paul Di Giacomo

jazza

2 hours ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Was like watching with one of your mates - which was a nice throwback.. I wish I had a tenner for every time he told the defence to “ do their jobs” when defending corners. It’s a “ yes” from me.

Would agree , he seemed to view it and comment like a fan but also with the added experience of his playing days and inside knowledge of our club .

Had its critics but KTV has done well recently with changing the lineup and using former players , hope PDG and in fact Paul Clarke return soon 

17 hours ago, Waverley said:

Loved Jacko talking up Rory as well, called him his favourite player at the club because of his attitude. 
He also mentioned that McKenzie wouldn’t back down from confronting anyone, despite not being the biggest. 
Maybe the fans who get on Rory’s back need to think about the game a little more, before criticising!

That was one of those things I had never noticed or thought about until he pointed it out, but hes spot on. For a nice guy off the pitch , Rory does his fair share of tussling, moaning, arguing with refs etc. Defo something we need more of!