Eamon Brophy

Dave1981

On 1/9/2021 at 5:47 PM, Morph said:

So your way of judging a striker is to compare him to two left backs and a defensive midfielder? 

I am happy with his contribution under Steve Clarke but out with that he has been found wanting, he does bring something to the team in pressing and he undoubtedly did well with important goals against Rangers etc but he isn’t a loss on his current form. 

He isn’t massively over rated because I don’t think he is highly rated by many. I would say many thing he’s a decent striker for our level nothing more or less. Hisdecision making was awful and at times he cost goal by now squaring or playing easy passes instead opting to blast it towards goal from an angle that would have defied physics if it made the goal. 

my post was about Findlay 

13 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

Watched the seven minutes of the Livi semi-final highlights on YouTube. If that was the highlights the actual game must have been dire.

From the report it sounded like whirlwind start from Livi followed by 65 minutes of huff and puff followed by a mini siege by Saints in last 15.