Dundee Utd Match Fred

C4mmy31

11 minutes ago, Pelesboots said:

I don't think many other Premier League teams would be interested in the likes of Millen, Waters, Haunstrup, Pinnock, McKenzie, Kabamba, Power or Whitehall. 

Power and Dicker are arguably one of the best midfield partnerships in the league over the last 3 seasons. McKenzie is one of the most versatile players in the league and has been consistently good for us. Even today he played RWB and was one of few who got pass marks. I dont believe Waters to be good enough for this level but he played very regularly for St Mirren last season (not a great level). Kabamba has been a handful for defences this season - granted he has been guff the last few weeks.

The players are there to build a good unit. We do not have any superstars but there is clear opportunity to build a coherent and successful unit and for it to work well. Dyer clearly doesnt have the ability to do this - and is failing to recreate the SC tactics.

I would be more than confident that a Tommy Wright esq manager would sort our team out. 

2 minutes ago, GrazyKillie said:

Power and Dicker are arguably one of the best midfield partnerships in the league over the last 3 seasons. McKenzie is one of the most versatile players in the league and has been consistently good for us. Even today he played RWB and was one of few who got pass marks. I dont believe Waters to be good enough for this level but he played very regularly for St Mirren last season (not a great level). Kabamba has been a handful for defences this season - granted he has been guff the last few weeks.

The players are there to build a good unit. We do not have any superstars but there is clear opportunity to build a coherent and successful unit and for it to work well. Dyer clearly doesnt have the ability to do this - and is failing to recreate the SC tactics.

I would be more than confident that a Tommy Wright esq manager would sort our team out. 

I would say Power and Dicker were one of the best midfield partnerships, but are not performing at the level they were a couple of seasons ago.  I still think Dicker has something to offer. 

No time left for procrastination action needed now even if it is to appoint a stop gap manager this team is leaderless with no saving graces. A season cut short like last may soon be upon us it is of paramount importance that we are capable of winning games against surrounding league teams .  This team apart from a few exceptions are rank rotten and even the players who have the skills required are impotent under this management.

2 minutes ago, killie1961 said:

Seems they cant perform to the same level ssc got them too.

The answer Scott is either their legs have gone age wise or they are now being coached by a crap manager in a team that is unbalanced and devoid of tactics and that only can rest with one person . It has to be the manager too many players underperforming day in day out 

Same old pish different day.

Kilmarnock manager Alex Dyer: "We made a lot of errors at the back which we're getting punished for at his present time. 

"Had we started off and got the first goal then it would be a different game. But it's not falling for us at the moment. I told them [the players] we've got to keep going and keep sticking together and hopefully it will change."

1 minute ago, piffer said:

Kilmarnock manager Alex Dyer: "We made a lot of errors at the back which we're getting punished for at his present time. 

"Had we started off and got the first goal then it would be a different game. But it's not falling for us at the moment. I told them [the players] we've got to keep going and keep sticking together and hopefully it will change."

Delusional stuff...Is he happy to take to take the club to the abyss??

Who know what difference could been IF Kiltie had taken that easy chance ...

but fact is we hardly again troubled an opposition keeper , so do not look like scoring...we again gave away soft goals , a number of players are underperforming and yet another different formation tried out that was then changed during the game 

Although we actually started the game relatively well and were unfortunate not to score first with the Greg Kiltie chance once again we allowed them a big boost by conceding two poor quick  goals and the first one why was broadfoot attempting  a powder puff challenge  he should have committed fully and stopped the guy getting shot in the heads went down and the second goal was equally as bad poor poor poor defending.

30 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Who know what difference could been IF Kiltie had taken that easy chance ...

The Arabs would gave screamed back into the game and scored at least 2. I am fairly certain their heads would gave never have gone down like that.

Edited by gdevoy

38 minutes ago, piffer said:

insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

41 minutes ago, piffer said:

That's absolutely shocking. Just keep doing the same thing and hope for the best!

I’m actually just at a loss for words now. I seem to be saying the same things during and after every match now and nothing ever changes. 

Dyer just seems to be of the mindset that he “hopes” something changes and our form will turn. He doesn’t give off the impression he actually knows how to solve our shortcomings. Our 4 substitutions tonight just seemed like 4 guys chucked on the park with no real instruction, in the hope something would happen to change the game and ultimately to the surprise of nobody they made zero impact on the game. It’s all a case of blind optimism with Dyer in the hope something will stick 

Time to put an end to this shambles. We started off well tonight but as soon as the goal went in our team fell apart, not only are we not scoring but we rarely look like we will score. Hoping that things will change will get us nowhere, the only action that will change us for the better or worse (though I doubt it can get any worse) is changing the manager. 

17 minutes ago, Pompey Repatriated said:

That's absolutely shocking. Just keep doing the same thing and hope for the best!

The video is worse IMO. He doesn’t seem flustered by the run at all. Stick together. I’d know if they weren’t having me because they’d tell me. A load of nonsense. 

Yet again the aftermatch comments from both sets of managers shows the difference between a proper one who knows what he wants from his team and how to achieve it and a guy who is so out of his depth it’s embarrassing.

McInnes isn’t well liked on here by some but he knows his stuff and Melon comes across as a manager in the Steve Clarke mould. Can’t believe BB hasn’t a plan in place to end this torture. Loss to Livi on Saturday and surely we then see a change before we hit rock bottom.