Does anyone still back Dyer?

MarkyMark

Still spouting the same old rhetoric after the game, really like a broken record.

Killie suffered their fifth consecutive defeat when Livingston substitute Scott Robinson lobbed Danny Rogers in the closing seconds at Rugby Park on Saturday.

The 2-1 defeat was Kilmarnock's eighth loss in nine Scottish Premiership games.

Dyer said: "We have to dig in, work hard and try to change things ourselves and nobody else is going to change it for us.

"We turn it around by keeping doing what we are doing and working hard.

"It's about having the belief and the confidence that it will change.

"It's the same bunch of players who have had good times and we need to find it again. With my help and the help of the staff they will find it."

Honestly when does he think all this working hard (not evident for weeks), change things (no subs), doing what we are doing (getting beat), belief and confidence (don't know about players but fans lost that a while ago), same bunch of players (aye 3 years older and getting to end of careers). my help and help of staff (that's what got us in this mess)

1 hour ago, historyman said:

Rogers was also at fault with the first goal. The guy has been good for us since the Celtic game but that was pathetic goalkeeping - the shot was from way out and straight down the middle of the goal. The heads went down and we were never back in the game 

Do people think he was not at fault here? He should have saved that all day long. 

19 minutes ago, MarkyMark said:

Rodgers was at fault as the ball was straight at him. The problem with goalkeepers is when they make a mistake it often leads to a goal.

Look at Power’s part in the goal. He tries to shield the ball with his left foot and then his right which are arguably the wrong feet each time, gets out muscled passes the ball to JET and then misses the block with JET checking inside. 

Broadfoot for the second wins the first ball but nods it down to Mulumbu who I doubt could win the ball. 

Yes, they were both at fault is exactly what I said. 

4 hours ago, GCM said:

Still spouting the same old rhetoric after the game, really like a broken record.

Killie suffered their fifth consecutive defeat when Livingston substitute Scott Robinson lobbed Danny Rogers in the closing seconds at Rugby Park on Saturday.

The 2-1 defeat was Kilmarnock's eighth loss in nine Scottish Premiership games.

Dyer said: "We have to dig in, work hard and try to change things ourselves and nobody else is going to change it for us.

"We turn it around by keeping doing what we are doing and working hard.

"It's about having the belief and the confidence that it will change.

"It's the same bunch of players who have had good times and we need to find it again. With my help and the help of the staff they will find it."

Honestly when does he think all this working hard (not evident for weeks), change things (no subs), doing what we are doing (getting beat), belief and confidence (don't know about players but fans lost that a while ago), same bunch of players (aye 3 years older and getting to end of careers). my help and help of staff (that's what got us in this mess)

No subs was the oddest thing. We had loads of possession but never looked like scoring. Kiltie to produce creativity (possibly) and Brophy some spark (possibly) had to be an alternative. It might not have worked, but it wouldn’t have been worse.

3 hours ago, kfc_superteam said:

What will it take for the board to take action here.  That is the worrying part of all of this. Act now and a bit of wheeling and dealing in the transfer window with a new manager and we would likely salvage our season

Looks like we will have to suffer another couple of defeats and be second bottom before anything happens.

9 minutes ago, GCM said:

Yeah, would have gone with that at half time.

I would have pulled Kabamba off the minute he made that ridiculous challenge in the first half and got away with only a booking. That would have at least showed some discipline expectations and made it clear wild out of control two footed lunges with the studs up aren't welcome at the club. 

8 minutes ago, historyman said:

I would be interested in seeing the % of league games lost by Dyer v others. I think he is around 67% which must be about the worst for a Killie manager since the early 80’s. 

When i looked earlier in year he had by far the highest % of defeats by any manager, so i imagine it will still be the case... 

17 minutes ago, historyman said:

I would be interested in seeing the % of league games lost by Dyer v others. I think he is around 67% which must be about the worst for a Killie manager since the early 80’s. 

Loss %

AD-----------60%

Locke--------51%

McCulloch---45%

Lee Clark-----45%

Jefferies-------44%

Clunie--------42%

Morrison-----40%

Shiels---------37%

Williamson----36%

Fernie--------36%

SC------------22%

Edited by Jedi2

5 minutes ago, livvy said:

I would have pulled Kabamba off the minute he made that ridiculous challenge in the first half and got away with only a booking. That would have at least showed some discipline expectations and made it clear wild out of control two footed lunges with the studs up aren't welcome at the club. 

This.

It also meant Kababa was walking on egshells for the rest of the game and all but vanished.

20 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

Loss %

AD-----------60%

Locke--------51%

McCulloch---45%

Lee Clark-----45%

Jefferies-------44%

Clunie--------42%

Morrison-----40%

Shiels---------37%

Williamson----36%

Fernie--------36%

SC------------22%

actually worse than i thought. tweet that to billy bowie and cathy, they need to see how bad he is

45 minutes ago, casual observer said:

That’s an atrocious record and we are only masking how poor the season’s been because County have been worse so far. Over the calendar year we would be worst in the league surely?

Over the calendar year, I would guess we have one of the worst records in the whole country!

41 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

Loss %

AD-----------60%

Locke--------51%

McCulloch---45%

Lee Clark-----45%

Jefferies-------44%

Clunie--------42%

Morrison-----40%

Shiels---------37%

Williamson----36%

Fernie--------36%

SC------------22%

That is shocking statistics, I was all for Alex being given a chance and have stuck up for him on here and amongst my mates until now. I quite clearly was misguided in this thinking it just hasn't worked. There is nothing in our performance on the pitch or the apparent attitude of our Manager to suggest we are going to turn it around. We can't score unless a penalty, tackle without getting sent off, defend, pass, use set pieces to our advantage or even just compete. We even had a foul throw in awarded against us yesterday. It really is a s**t Show / Cluster f**k ! call it what you will but its got to end now. Billy Bowie please do what you know you have to ! Tonight !!