Livi Match Fred

CB

1 minute ago, historyman said:

Mulumbu was the only player we had. Trying to drive the team on, always showing for the ball and responsible for the only flashes of ability and class on our side. And he was still contributing after 90 mins. 
If you want to talk about fitness ask yourself why the opposition worked about three times harder than us from the first whistle to the last. 

The 'Three times harder' things been going on ever since this clown was put in charge. Ridiculous decision to put him in permanent charge and God knows we're paying for it now!!

The difference in that Livi team from the last time we seen them is massive, hunting at pace in packs, throwing themselves in fort of ball to avoid losing goals, working their absolute socks off..... whatever have they done to change their fortunes around?

On Killie, players out of position every game, full backs must be told not to overlap, Power getting caught out fannying around, Broadfoot looking for others to blame, Mulumbu unused for too long, Tshibola overused for too long, reliance on Burkey who looks tired tbh, Kabamba confidence shot to pieces, Rory still trying his best to work out what is expected from him as it changes every game. 

1 minute ago, Stokekillie said:

Should be fun to listen to Dyer interview!!

Let me offer a prediction:

The boys are working hard, and they are as gutted as anyone that results aren't going our way.

The conditions didn't help us but even so he felt we were in control up till we went ahead. 

The boys know they had to do better at the Livi equaliser. no one feels that more than them.

The winner came when we had some tired legs out there.

We just need to knuckle down, work hard and hopefully things will turn around for us, and we can kick start our season

5 minutes ago, historyman said:

Mulumbu was the only player we had. Trying to drive the team on, always showing for the ball and responsible for the only flashes of ability and class on our side. And he was still contributing after 90 mins. 

100% correct. 

Was still looking for the ball at the end of the game. 

Plea to Alex Dyer

You came as assist to Steve, you were part of the success, however when Steve left you hung around and became Angelos assistant. 

I think there may have been issues with the team and the new managers ideas but as part of the previous regime you sided with the players and Angelo was gone.

Your spell as caretaker was far from inspiring but the board gave you the chance which you reluctantly accepted.

Having watched the performances and tactics over the last few months it has become clear that being the main man is not a position that you are comfortable with. The body language that you portray gives little in the way of inspiration or of someone who cares. 

Im sure you are a decent fellow but if the results and performances continue you will destroy the feelings of gratitude from the Kilmarnock fans you once had. You will also put at serious risk our survival in the top flight which we have sustained for 25 years plus. And dropping down could see us return to the wilderness of Scottish football for years to come.

On a personal note your own reputation as a manager will take a battering. 

I hoped you would succeed but it hasn’t worked out. When you go you will be financially compensated for what has effectively been a failure.

On behalf of this Kilmarnock fan please make the correct decision sooner rather than later.

5 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Pish! As I said elsewhere. Huge difference between fitness and match fitness

As long as him still being on the pitch in the 92nd minute contributed to his future match fitness, but failed to close down a man that cost us this particular game, then that's the main thing.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

As I've said before, if fans had been in the ground instead of sitting at home fuming, AD would by now be under no illusion that his time is up.

Again I wonder if he realises he has totally lost the goodwill he had before and that it's time to go.

Agreed.  Most managers will always think they can go on a run and turn it round, most probably don't read the clubs forums either.

Without fans in the ground and a board sitting on their hands, this could carry on for many weeks with no resolution.  The Motherwell game being unsuspended might only prolong the agony!

4 minutes ago, McDicken'sLeftPeg said:

These absolute f**kers that got AA sacked obviously have an agreement with AD that no matter how s**t they are in a game, they don't get subbed or lose their place.

I was one of the few who stated on here we'd made a mistake getting red of AA and I stand by it. It was hard to watch at times but we were organised and working to a plan. Developing a style of play that we would have got better and better at, and I'll tell you, it wouldn't have resulted in the piss-poor results we've had in the last two months.

Tend to agree, I was actually quite enjoying seeing the different style of play and the players he was slowly managing to bring in to enact it. Some players, Findlay in particular seemed to benefit from him and has gone downhill since, interesting that he stood out when he gave interviews saying he was giving Alessios methods a shot. Can never really be sure what went on behind the scenes and whether it was fair on Alessio. 
Perhaps there would have been a mass departure of players in January or at the end of season. Looking at things now I doubt we would have been any worse off.

anyway off topic a bit, yes you would certainly think Dyers days as manager are just about up. 

15 minutes ago, Killie Conman said:

Broadfoot challenged for the header with Robinson, then just let him peel away into scoring position

If Mulumbu was done, it was Dyer's job to make subs

Mulumbu did more than most today

Broadfoot's movement for the header took him away from the goal ... Robinson just stepped the other way and the return was another free header.

Decent finish all the same.

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

As I've said before, if fans had been in the ground instead of sitting at home fuming, AD would by now be under no illusion that his time is up.

Again I wonder if he realises he has totally lost the goodwill he had before and that it's time to go.

I think this is right. There would have been huge anger at the grounds in recent weeks if fans were attending as normal. 
I think it’s now at the stage where a petition is required. The supporters views are worth more than anyone else’s.  They will still be there long after the current management team, players and directors have gone. Our voice needs to be heard loud and clear. 

11 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

The difference in that Livi team from the last time we seen them is massive, hunting at pace in packs, throwing themselves in fort of ball to avoid losing goals, working their absolute socks off..... whatever have they done to change their fortunes around?

On Killie, players out of position every game, full backs must be told not to overlap, Power getting caught out fannying around, Broadfoot looking for others to blame, Mulumbu unused for too long, Tshibola overused for too long, reliance on Burkey who looks tired tbh, Kabamba confidence shot to pieces, Rory still trying his best to work out what is expected from him as it changes every game.