Livi Match Fred

CB

4 minutes ago, skygod said:

AD - "Hard one to take, did all right second half. 

"We were coasting, would have been happy with  point.

"We have to keep working 'ard. I told they players they have to keep working 'ard to turn it around.

"This is my fourth season here. We're not going to quit.

"We have to dig deep to find a solution and to work 'ard.

"The only way to change it is work 'ard. I'm not a guy who panics.

"If (the board) tells me tomorrow to go then I'll shake their hand and be fine about it. That's football,"

Thats an absolutely pathetic interview....

1 minute ago, Sir Steve said:

I can’t accept that the Board don’t care, but the trouble is we don’t have a leader on it, a public face who lifts the fans.

Even if we don’t have a leader they must surely all be in agreement by now that Dyer is f**king hopeless and must be sacked. A simple vote makes things easy

Don't know where we are financially at the moment but we all realise that this is an awful team overseen by an incompetent manager. The outcome of inaction is staring all of us in the face I for one do not want to re-enact the bad times when we travelled to the away games at clubs who we thought were diddy teams only a couple of seasons before we joined them. Please somebody do something.

BT huddled in the corner of the dug out desperately trying to stay dry. AD scribbling away on a sodden notepad. AM more intent on getting behind AD to keep the rain off. Livi dug out was a constant turn over of bodies encouraging the players and a continuous racket. I thought when they got the winner they had won the league. What a contrast.

Just now, piffer said:

Even if we don’t have a leader they must surely all be in agreement by now that Dyer is f**king hopeless and must be sacked. A simple vote makes things easy

I would think so, but I was meaning more in the grand scheme of things. They have said in the past they are happy with the Board set up and not looking for any further investors. Maybe too cosy for comfort? 

Tshibola flatters to deceive, Power has lost the aggression that he used to show, Kabamba nearly gets on the end of crosses, McKenzie is back to headless chicken mode, and even Burke spends too much time appealing for soft fouls. I actually thought we were slightly better in the second half, trying to pass on the ground more. The failings were the same though, not creating enough chances, and a lack of professionalism in game management.  We surely can't let Dyer loose on another transfer window can we ?  We need an experienced manager, somebody who can get rid of the under achievers and get more out of the under performers. Butts need kicked and Dyer isn't the man to do it. Somebody who can get some of our youth players some game time and use substitutes properly would be good too.

Edited by Wrangodog

9 minutes ago, skygod said:

"We have to keep working 'ard. I told they players they have to keep working 'ard to turn it around.

"If (the board) tells me tomorrow to go then I'll shake their hand and be fine about it. That's football,"

did he not pronounce hand as 'and?

just asking as i get the feeling you dont care for his pronunciation of the word hard 

He's clearly feeding the same pish to the board and they are buying it.

Expect a vote of confidence.

BB is to too soft and naive in football terms. SC thought he was the best owner in football because he kept out of the way and let him get on with it probably. Gave him money when he asked for it.

AD is no SC. Not even close. He's a very inexperienced manager who has been an assistant for a few seasons. He can't cut it on his own. I don't even fear that blowing up in my face - I've seen enough.

Even if he was the dog's bollocks as a manager, the players aren't responding any more. Probably not even listening. The ones who were here under SC  know that it isn't going to get that good again. Those who arrived since are mostly on a year's contract and don't seem to give a damn. 

Edited by skygod

1 minute ago, killieinkirkie said:

Massively uninspiring interview says he cares greatly for the club but so laid back doesn't seem to grasp how close to a big relegation fight we are. Soul destroying stuff

When is he going to turn on the players? Thought that would have happened by now. He’s still protecting them at every opportunity despite them not showing up or playing for them. 

4 minutes ago, c_u_jimmy said:

BT huddled in the corner of the dug out desperately trying to stay dry. AD scribbling away on a sodden notepad. AM more intent on getting behind AD to keep the rain off. Livi dug out was a constant turn over of bodies encouraging the players and a continuous racket. I thought when they got the winner they had won the league. What a contrast.

Noticed that right from the get go, how silent we were while they screamed, yelled and cajoled each other to get stuck in

9 minutes ago, skygod said:

Must have been watching a different game. we were rank rotten for the 90 minutes.

We were hingin oan there's a difference.

The indications are (e.g. playing Mulumbu) you have hit the bottom of the barrel and there is nowhere else to dig.

Sounds like a man who knows his days are numbered but jumping is less attractive financially than being pushed.

4 minutes ago, RayD said:

Noticed that right from the get go, how silent we were while they screamed, yelled and cajoled each other to get stuck in

i was going to say, they must be the noisiest team at RP this season.

Either that or we had turned up the encouragement level, but that seems unlikely.