Racist Abuse sent to AD

Bellman2010

18 minutes ago, Monty1998 said:

Most likely done in this way to reduce the likelihood of tracing.

The club must have CCTV covering the main entrance surely?

If there was no postal service, it must have been hand-delivered by someone.

Disgusting. Sets the club back years.

2 minutes ago, skygod said:

The club must have CCTV covering the main entrance surely?

If there was no postal service, it must have been hand-delivered by someone.

Disgusting. Sets the club back years.

Could take us down as well if the Board decide that on the back of this incident, sacking AD would make them look like they were siding with racists.

It almost has an air of sabotage about it. If a Killie fan is indeed behind this then the person should get a life ban and, ideally, get a boot in the balls from every other member of the support to go with it.

Shocking that he should have to deal with this in this day and age and if it’s from a Kilmarnock supporter I hope they’re punished to the full extent of the law and banned from Rugby park for life, but there’s nothing in that statement which alludes to it having come from a supporter or that it’s linked to recent results. 

49 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

Why give this publicity though? Does the manager open his own mail? Truly bizarre that when the silence from RP is deafening, they choose to give publicity to this. Racism in all forms is unacceptable. 

Yeah, best sweep it under the carpet and point our fingers towards Celtic Park and Ibrox as if there's nothing to see here. Get a grip. It's absolutely right that this sort of thing is called out, and it's absolutely right that we should be reminded of why we still see so many anti racism campaigns in our game despite the ill thought belief that 'there isn't much of a problem here' when there clearly is. 

Whoever sent it is a narrow minded, ignorant, uneducated piece of xxxx. Racism full stop is abhorrent but to use it as a weapon to attack Dyer because you are are incapable of expressing your frustration in a coherent manner is pathetic. A large portion of the fans are frustrated and annoyed with Dyers record and recent from but the majority of us are intelligent enough to know his record and recent results has NOTHING to do with his ethnicity.

If whomever wrote the letter is on this forum, have the decency to right your wrong, own up and offer an apology to Dyer first and foremost and the club and fans. 

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Absolutely the right decision to publicise this. Scumbag behaviour whoever it was. Whether it’s a disgruntled Killie fan, an opposition fan at the wind up or a garden variety racist with no interest in football - it doesn’t matter and shouldn’t be used to point score or shut down legitimate debate/criticism. Goes without saying it should be a lifetime ban from Rugby Park if it is a Killie fan.

Utterly disgusting whoever it is from but as Lochlin says, quite possibly not from a Killie fan. 

As has been mentioned, and in no way comparing the the two incidents in terms of seriousness, after the angry mob incident at Parkhead where the Celtic Board backed Lennon when he should have been sacked, there is a distinct possibility ours will hit the brakes even if they were planning to dispense with his services. Dare I say shouldn’t come into it but I suspect it will. 

52 minutes ago, langlands_killie said:

Disgrace knuckle dragging behaviour 

no one deserves that. Also tarnishes all of us as Kilmarnock fans and the club The media will lap that up and unfortunately muddy the issue in hand, the suitability of him continuing as manager for purely football reasons. 

I hope the author is found and banned from rp for life 

Well said mate the scumbag is not a kilmarnock supporter get him to f... from Rugby Park

Terrible I had to become estranged from my parents and siblings to protect my kids from this sort of behaviour. Still hurts even though my parents are long dead and it could never be resolved. Painful memories.

Racism has to be called out because otherwise, as in my family, it  becomes self sustaining even all consuming through constant repetition. 

Incidentally the reference to cowardice is bang on too. Never have come across anyone willing to come out with this stuff one on one.

Drags down the good name of a smashing club too so I really hope this isn't from a so called Kilmarnock supporter.

It has nothing to do with Alex Dyer's merits as a manager or anything remotely rational. This idiot has to be caught and severely punished.