Racist Abuse sent to AD

Bellman2010

45 minutes ago, Polo said:

Criticism is justified, but too many posts telling him to 'f*ck off' or calling him a 'c*nt' for my liking.

Agreed.

Football fans are fickle, and although things aren't going well on the pitch for him as manager, Alex deserves to be treated with respect.

The racist abuse could well have been from one of our own (every club has their idiots). Personally I wouldn't be surprised if it was from a sevco fan; it seems more their level.

However if it IS from a Killie fan, that would be especially disappointing and monumentally stupid given Alex was (along with black players like Mulumbu, Tshibola and Ndjoli) an integral part of our recent success under Steve Clarke.

As someone said, AD is still our manager, and whatever team he puts out gets my full support. 

However, I like many others have concerns about results and performances, and I wonder if a change of manager would do us good. 

If we do change the manager, I'm sure Alex will rightly be thanked for everything he has done for this club and he will be made very welcome to come back anytime.

Unlike whoever wrote that letter - they are actively attempting to harm our club.

4 hours ago, Killieboykfc said:

Decided to take a while before making a post about this because I was so raging

but Jesus f**king Christ. 

Is that what it’s come to now? Sending racist abuse to a guy who works tirelessly for us and who has been a part of our most successful coaching team in recent times? 

Genuinely disgusted by this and hope the club take the f**king arsehole that sent it the full way. 

I’ve also seen a few folk say things like “aw well that will be Dyer the manager for the next while now” insinuating that the club won’t sack him because of this and I just want to say, if that is genuinely the first thought that comes to your head about this then you seriously need to take a good look at yourself. Football goes out the window in times like this, this is a guy being abused for the colour of his skin. f**k the football. 

Its a shame that a guy who has had several happy memories at our club will now always remember this absolute f**king s**tshow. Absolutely gutted. 

Well said

3 hours ago, Mogwai said:

The racist abuse could well have been from one of our own (every club has their idiots). Personally I wouldn't be surprised if it was from a sevco fan; it seems more their level.

Personally I think that is a complete load of rubbish and thinking along those lines makes us look even worse. The incident is shameful enough for the reputation of the club without claiming a big boy did it and ran away. 

7 hours ago, Mogwai said:

However if it IS from a Killie fan, that would be especially disappointing and monumentally stupid given Alex was (along with black players like Mulumbu, Tshibola and Ndjoli) an integral part of our recent success under Steve Clarke.

It is monumentally stupid under any circumstances.

1 hour ago, Zorro said:

Let’s let an investigation take place and  wait until the facts come out before working ourselves into a tizzy about who said what and why. 

Very sensible. It's up to the police now to deal with this using the laws of the land. I hope that the perpetrator is caught and dealt with accordingly and that full facts emerge.

Promoting the idea that it’s “maybe not even a Killie fan” is a piece of nonsense as no one has a clue and the probability is that it is. Maybe we could support him by pledging we will never again use the most common racial slur, black bastard, again, no matter what the context. I wonder if any of the outraged on here have defended it in past debates. 

42 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Promoting the idea that it’s “maybe not even a Killie fan” is a piece of nonsense as no one has a clue and the probability is that it is. Maybe we could support him by pledging we will never again use the most common racial slur, black bastard, again, no matter what the context. I wonder if any of the outraged on here have defended it in past debates. 

I find your opportunism distasteful and deflecting from the real issue here is a disgrace!

I hope you will reconsider and choose to delete your irrelevant post!

48 minutes ago, Ipkis said:

I don't think it is irrelevant. If I took a black friend to a Killie game I'd cringe at that lyric.

It's irrelevant because the poster has used this terrible and extremely sensitive issue to peddle his own agenda and make himself the centre of attention. Something I find abhorrent given the severity of the REAL issue!

In case you haven't realised it, there are no supporters at games!

Edited by Mister Y

6 minutes ago, Prahakillie said:

...and so the thread goes off topic. ?

It hasn’t. It’s just uncomfortable for some “fans”. I would love to hear what Alex Dyer would think about it after seeing his commitment to BLM. Now let’s sweep it under the carpet and get on with the general condemnations without looking at ourselves. That’s much more comfortable. 

38 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Took you longer than expected....