Well Match Fred

CB

Surprised Mulumbu isn't starting. Not sure Brophy or Kabamba can really have much complaint no goals in December from open play. 

Whitehall given 1 game to secure a deal seems bizarre but its where we are at with the depth in the squad.  

Pleased to see Kiltie back. 

Please please please use your subs early today if this isnt working. 

Edited by Steppskillie

No Mulumbu when he was our best player in the last game. At least McKenzie not playing further forward again. 
If he’s starting Whitehall why didn’t he give him 15-20 mins in the last game or would that be too much like common sense? 
Don’t really expect us to get anything from the game. Confidence at rock bottom. 

Surprise selections. I’m not convinced Mulumbu were as good as some made out on Saturday but he was certainly our best player. Kabamba needed dropped but didn’t expect to see Whitehall replace him. In all honest though neither Brophy or Kabamba have done enough in the striking role.

Hopefully see McKenzie and Pinnock wide with Kiltie at ten. I have a suspicion that Rory might make up a three man midfield with Kiltie and Pinnock wide though

Just now, Rosskfc70 said:

That starting line up gives me the fear, our bench looks stronger than the starting 11 , were not scoring goals so let's put our most creative players on the bench ,  it's as if he wants Bowie to sack him !

Our creative players aren't creating anything and our two "main strikers" aren't scoring.  Why play them if they aren't performing or doing as their job description states ?