Well Match Fred

CB

Dyer had stuck with / encouraged the failed hoofball to Kabamba for far too long so deserves at least some credit for the change in approach tonight. There’s been more attempt to play the ball on the deck and Kiltie in the no. 10 role definitely has helped that. nothing hides how poor Motherwell have been though. 

2 hours ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

unless Mulumbu isn't fit, I cant for the life of me understand why his name wasn't the first on the team sheet after his performance vs everyone else against Livi.  

I hope I'm made to eat my words at full time but looks like he picked the team using a tombola.

*edit - even if he isn't fit are you telling me he hasn't got an hour in him ? I'm only going to wind myself up asking logical questions to what seems like a team that's been picked with no clear logical approach.

happily eating a big slice of humble pie 

Happier with that tonight. Went  with a better attitude, Good determination. First half we did not create to much , But a well worked Goal seemed to give them confidence, I was worried we might sit deep and try and hold on, But thanks to the Pen and sending off we dominated the 2nd half.

Thought the back four were solid , Kiltie links play well from the middle ( which most of us have said for a while) Whitehall did manage to hold up the ball and link play, He tired as the game went on. Hope he plays again on Sat.

Power was back to his best too.

We have not turned a corner , This is a small step and we need to follow it with another win.

Glad for Dyer , But still on a shougley peg (Gavin) ?