Kabamba linked with Hibs?

chubbs

3 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

False i asked the hibs page who originally posted it on Instagram. He then directed me to someone who told him. He said " it was a suggestion not that we are looking at him".

So its FALSE

A Scotsman writer who seems to be reliable in Hibs matters seems to be where it originated. According to her he's a player they are interested in.

I think kabamba is decent. Ways to go but seems like a hard worker with good attitude. Far better all round striker than brophy and if we can get his confidence up (he’s playing in a struggling team) he will be a good squad member and a fairly regular starter.

Like brophy he’s done well in some high profile games. So catches the eye. If hibs sell Nesbit (with dykes and Nesbit and likely shankland moving for big fees it shows the value in intelligent speculation) they will need replacements and kabamba has shown potential.

I’d stick with him at this time and with a better partner or creative diary I think he will do a job. But everybody in our team has a price.

1 minute ago, Thebigguy68 said:

I think kabamba is decent. Ways to go but seems like a hard worker with good attitude. Far better all round striker than brophy and if we can get his confidence up (he’s playing in a struggling team) he will be a good squad member and a fairly regular starter.

Like brophy he’s done well in some high profile games. So catches the eye. If hibs sell Nesbit (with dykes and Nesbit and likely shankland moving for big fees it shows the value in intelligent speculation) they will need replacements and kabamba has shown potential.

I’d stick with him at this time and with a better partner or creative diary I think he will do a job. But everybody in our team has a price.

Agree with you about kabamba been unlucky lately that games hes played hes been isolated up front with balls just shelled at him .

I prefer Kabamba over Brophy and feel he offers more potential. Would like to see him stay for a bit, given more time to prove himself. Doesn't help we are this far into the season and we still dont have a settled team, starting line up constantly changing each week. Maybe Kabamba would play better if he was regularly starting.

12 minutes ago, KTIDanny85 said:

I prefer Kabamba over Brophy and feel he offers more potential. Would like to see him stay for a bit, given more time to prove himself. Doesn't help we are this far into the season and we still dont have a settled team, starting line up constantly changing each week. Maybe Kabamba would play better if he was regularly starting.

Kabamba was starting regularly, for most of the season, and he got worse not better.