universal remote control

Guard Lane

Don't know if I'm the only one fed up with numerous remote controls and some end up not working eventually. In one room I'm fortunate enough to have a home cinema system and Hi-Fi separates which has six remotes in all lying. Living room just 2 - Sky and TV remote.

What I want is one universal remote that I can take between both rooms and operate any of the electronic devices. Is anyone used / bought Logitech Harmony Ultimate remote control by chance?

ttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Harmony-Ultimate-Remote-Control/dp/B00C80JFSS/ref=lp_310245011_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1471103680&sr=1-2

Many Thanks

I've got a harmony 555 (my old one for upstairs) and a 650 which is my main one. I absolutely love them. 

Not sure i could justify the pricetag on the ultimate though. I dont see it as being worth spending that much when the rest of the harmonys do just as much. Harmony 650

Edited by stumack
added link

7 hours ago, stumack said:

I've got a harmony 555 (my old one for upstairs) and a 650 which is my main one. I absolutely love them. 

Not sure i could justify the pricetag on the ultimate though. I dont see it as being worth spending that much when the rest of the harmonys do just as much. Harmony 650

Fifty five quid for a remote? :o

A Remote Wrangler is what is required...RemoteControlWrangler.jpg