Hibs Match Fred

C4mmy31

2 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

This performance perfectly encapsulates Dyer as a manager. We can put in good performances against poorer sides and then any time we face a team that is even remotely ‘decent’ we fall apart. 

A decent, if not slightly cautious, first half followed by an absolute disaster of a second half from all involved. 

He really should be sacked, but he won’t be because he will beat poor teams and we will be stuck in this vicious cycle. 

Completely agree 

if the Board cant see that Mr Dyer is taking this team so far back  then we really don't have a chance. The fans have stood up and being counted with the cash to pay fine now its over to the board to stand up and be counted and get get rid of his man now no matter how nice a guy he is 

Just now, DuncD said:

Hibs have much better quality than us in final third that’s the difference 

Exactly. I don’t expect us to sign players like Nisbet etc with the funds we have but I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that we could spend money on players much better than Kabamba, Whitehall, Pinnock etc. 

Those players are Championship level, at very best. 

1 minute ago, Big G said:

if the Board cant see that Mr Dyer is taking this team so far back  then we really don't have a chance. The fans have stood up and being counted with the cash to pay fine now its over to the board to stand up and be counted and get get rid of his man now no matter how nice a guy he is 

The Board won’t get rid -he’s here for the duration,Just wonder how many of us will be.It appears the Board are content to let the numbers dwindle still further.

4 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Exactly. I don’t expect us to sign players like Nisbet etc with the funds we have but I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that we could spend money on players much better than Kabamba, Whitehall, Pinnock etc. 

Those players are Championship level, at very best. 

And we will end up in the championship if we continue playing Pinnock at al