The 7/10s game. The Unconventionals.

bKb

you know those folk in movies and on TV that aren't beautiful but aren't ugly either?

about a 7 out of 10 or less but you fancy them rotton or think they are beautiful.

do they remind you of an old flame or do they even look a wee bit like your Maw or Da and you don't see it. (Oedipus Alert)

If you had wet dreams about Elaine, Alex or even Louis from Taxi see if anyone agrees.

I'll start with Laura Prepon. That 70s show/Orange Is The New Black

Screen-Shot-2013-05-31-at-20.17.32.png

8 minutes ago, bKb said:

you know those folk in movies and on TV that aren't beautiful but aren't ugly either?

about a 7 out of 10 or less but you fancy them rotton or think they are beautiful.

do they remind you of an old flame or do they even look a wee bit like your Maw or Da and you don't see it. (Oedipus Alert)

If you agree you can give an up-vote, there are no down votes so i guess that's it.

I'll start with Laura Prepon. That 70s show/Orange Is The New Black

Screen-Shot-2013-05-31-at-20.17.32.png

7/10?!?! She's fookin lovely!

Cos they are massive and they get stored on our server and they use up bandwidth and all that kinda malarkey. Or do you mean how do you make them smaller? Pretty sure most image packages allow you to downsize stuff these days. or Google a smaller pic, their boat will look the same, just more petite.

1 hour ago, baz said:

Cos they are massive and they get stored on our server and they use up bandwidth and all that kinda malarkey. Or do you mean how do you make them smaller? Pretty sure most image packages allow you to downsize stuff these days. or Google a smaller pic, their boat will look the same, just more petite.

How, not why!

20 hours ago, baz said:

Gonny make the pictures smaller please, we're not f'kin blind. I don't want to have to start putting restrictions on images sizes, that's too much like work.

how do we do the link thing now?

it used to be square brackets with img + /img

Edited by bKb