Sheep Match Fred

CB

Kabamba without doubt the worst forward, no worst player I have ever had the displeasure of watching in a killie shirt. Unfortunately we have a few others not much better than that on the field right now. 

Pinnock omg hopeless

Millen just dreadful

Dicker never ever a captain

2 subs at half time please to give us a chance

We all questioned TW’s starting eleven pre match,giving him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he’d seen something during the week to explain the selections,but come game time the usual suspects always let him down, are we surprised? They’ve failed to turn up for the previous 29 games,no-one can see where the next goal or point is coming from, we have been awful for months it’s depressing being a killie fan now 

This is the worst bunch of players I've seen for a while. Absolutely pish. Bowie's fault with s**t manager appointments and then poor recruitment by said managers and Fowler, its all finally coming home to roost. 

Dikamona is woeful, pinnock cant cross, Kabamba does nothing every week but still gets picked and I dont buy the excuse he is upfront cut off, he is pish. Doyle gives me the fear. 

Obviously really want us to stay up but I dont see where points are going to come from when we cant create enough chances to convert into goals. I fear we are going to have to rely on Hamilton and Ross County continuing to be worse than us.

Just now, SlimStripey said:

As much as Kabamba as poor it isn’t helped by the fact he has no support from midfield. We have no players that get forward and into the box

This. Kabamba is getting slaughtered for having to a play a system that has been obvious all season doesn't suit him. If this is how we insist on playing, Lafferty needs to be on

I think we need to start preparing for life in the Championship. As sad as it is and sounds that’s where we’re headed. Watching that first half shows zero hope of ever EVER scoring a goal. The biggest mistake of the season was allowing AD so much time. Should have been replaced in November. If Wright pulls off an escape now it will be up there with Steve Clarke’s achievement. The situation is that bad. 
Is it 17 players out of contract? They will leave and it simply won’t affect them whether OUR club stayed in the league or not. That’s another management mistake. 
PLEASE LET LAFFERTY COME ON AND PROVE ME WRONG!