Sheep Match Fred

CB

1 minute ago, Pieboy said:

I never want to see Kabamba play for Killie ever again. Not squaring it to Pinnock was criminal and overall he’s just not good enough. Once Lafferty is fully fit Kabamba should never play again and be shown the door in the summer. 

Pinnock would’ve shat himself from the ball anyway 

I’ll admit I was fortunate enough not to see the whole game today, but if that’s the best team TW can select, our young players must either be the worst crop of prospects in our history, or are being ignored for some reason?

Not one of them has yet had a chance to show what they have about them. I cannot believe it’s the former based on what’s playing at present. 

Just now, Big G said:

One word after that today RELEGATION 

Im going to stick with my opinion (rapidly running out of reasons to back it up though) that there will be one team below us and probably two come the final game. Accies and County.

The new manager bounce under TW just doesn’t seem to be materialising (yet) but it needs to start next Saturday v Utd as time is  running out. 

Dikamona shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting 11 and his injury should see Medley where he should have been today. Lafferty will start every game when available and so should Kiltie. Can only assume he wasn’t full fit enough for 90 minutes.

Creating little and not scoring gets you relegated. In this form if we were to finish in a play-off place you’d really not fancy us.

• CB unpinned this topic

Final ball, final ball, final ball. Seriously, if Burke is off the park none of Pinnock, McGowan, Millen, and Haunstrup can provide a decent cross.  Burke wasn't playing that well but it only takes one good cross to get a goal and he is probably the only one that can provide it. WTF was Kabamba doing, just find Pinnock and he has a tap in. Dikamona can stay on the bench or whatever, Medley is far superior. Lafferty was decent when he came on but again the service to him was poor. Mulumbu worked his socks off to no avail and Dabo was OK until the booking.

The only positive I can take is we at least have a manager now who will try and change things during a match. If that had been Dyer we’d have got 1 or 2 like for like subs in the last 10 minutes.

Lafferty, Mulumbu and Medley simply have to start if fit. Pinnock and Kabamba should be nowhere near the pitch, while Dikamona and Millen should only play in an emergency. Wright has had 3 games to properly assess the squad which is fair enough. Now it’s time to stop messing about and just start picking our best players. It’s quite clear to most people who they are.

1 minute ago, WFAANW said:

99% of that squad know they are leaving in the Summer and the performances show it.

It's a matter of when, not if, relegation happens.

The minute SC left, one man has overseen this shambles.

Not AA, not AD, but 100% Billy Bowie.

Covid cost us seven figures.

Relegation will be same again on top of that.

The eye was clearly taken off the ball with vanity projects surrounding the hotel and hospitality suites, to the detriment of the "football department"!

Some people say it's easy to criticise, well this football club sure makes it feckin easy!

s**tshow right enough Killie!

totally spot on ?

9 minutes ago, Pieboy said:

I never want to see Kabamba play for Killie ever again. Not squaring it to Pinnock was criminal and overall he’s just not good enough. Once Lafferty is fully fit Kabamba should never play again and be shown the door in the summer. 

It would have been hard to see Pinnock when his head never lifted from when he got the ball. 
as for his attempts to head the ball his backside jumps higher than his head.

he must put some effort in at training as I can’t see what he brings to match day.  

Another ruined Saturday night. 

on a positive note we only lost 1 nil and were only 5 players down. I can only hope that TW can get this shower of actors pretending to be football players of making an effort.