Sheep Match Fred

CB

13 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

As much as I absolutely can't stand Dicker. Was it not Dikamona that lost his man?

It started with Dikamona marking Taylor and Dicker on Hendry.

Hendry made a run round the back and ended up in front of Dikamona.

Both Dicker and Dikamona were poor but Dicker was marking Hendry.  

17 minutes ago, skygod said:

It started with Dikamona marking Taylor and Dicker on Hendry.

Hendry made a run round the back and ended up in front of Dikamona.

Both Dicker and Dikamona were poor but Dicker was marking Hendry.  

3 minutes ago, Bigdaw said:

I thought that , But watching the highligts no, It was also mentioned in the studio after the game. Dickomona followed his man and Dickers man cuts in front to head the goal.

Aye fair enough folks. I haven't seen the highlights, only real time really. Dicker was poor as it was... this only makes it worse 

13 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Aye fair enough folks. I haven't seen the highlights, only real time really. Dicker was poor as it was... this only makes it worse 

And for a player that some folk have suggested can play as a central defender. It was his error and throwing up your arms as if it was someone else’s fault doesn’t hide that fact. 

As for Broadfoot his stupid free kicks put a defence that doesn’t cope with pressure under even more pressure. 

He was decent under Clarke but his performances have been error strewn since he came back and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that his return has coincided with a lack of clean sheets. Some fans seem to confuse passion and effort with good defending. He gives away bad fouls that create pressure rather than good ones that relieve pressure 

Edited by MarkyMark

Totally agree dreadful goal to lose yesterday but if you had said we would only concede 3 goals in our last 3 games we would all have taken that. Defensively we are good enough to stay up if we stick to our best back 4 but we need the midfield nd strikers to be set up to create and score no more 3 holding midfielders we need to put teams under pressure from the start with attacking intent. TW to find the solution for next Saturday.

2 hours ago, Ngonge88 said:

It was like Kabamba didn't even sprint to get there. Didn't look interested. 

I'd honestly hunt him based on today. Whitehall is pish too but at least you can see he makes an effort. Kabamba started his killie career great and we thought we'd found a gem.

How wrong we were

He's so used to being caught offside he was anticipating to be flagged - delayed his attempt to get to the ball a fraction and what was a great chance became a far more difficult opportunity. 

18 minutes ago, theboyjohnston said:

He's so used to being caught offside he was anticipating to be flagged - delayed his attempt to get to the ball a fraction and what was a great chance became a far more difficult opportunity. 

I agree but that is not the behaviour of a real striker. Lafferty would have nipped in, stuck it away in anticipation of looking astonished at being given offside. When the flag didnt go up he would be as surprised as everyone but cover it up well.

Edited by gdevoy

1 hour ago, gdevoy said:

I agree but that is not the behaviour of a real striker. Lafferty would have nipped in, stuck it away in anticipation of looking astonished at being given offside. When the flag didnt go up he would be as surprised as everyone but cover it up well.

Until we actually see Lafferty score then I don't think we can assume what he would have done. He isn't fit, hasn't been playing regularly, and wasn't actually that prolific since he played with Hearts. We're hoping that he can recapture some form in the same way that we're hoping that Killie can end this losing run soon.