Dundee Utd Match Fred

C4mmy31

Just now, Ngonge88 said:

We've had this conversation previously and I'm far from Pinnocks biggest fan. But he's certainly played better than Dicker, Power and Kiltie and they've got away with it

I don’t agree with Power and Dicker. We’ve controlled midfield and dominated possession. That suggests the centre mids are doing their job. As usual we are let down by our attacking players who have seen plenty of the ball. I agree with you on Kiltie. He gets a free pass most of the time.

Overall I think we have played very well. Most the play has been in the Utd half. Need better composure when shooting and crossing. Could easily have had 2 oens, the handball then Kiltie being tripped. Ref has twice gave utd a free kick when it was our player who got fouled or got the ball. Encouraging but obviously need to score. Get the Lafferty on the ball more.

1 minute ago, TLC said:

Pinnock and Rory are the typical whipping boys but both have offered far more today than either Dicker or Kiltie. 

Mulumbu at minimum must come on at half time. 

Wholeheartedly agree with this. Pinnock especially gets pelters on here but apart from one dodgy ball in today hasn’t put a foot wrong. Can’t say the same about Dicker and Kiltie...

1 minute ago, AyrshireCocard said:

Gary Dicker walking slowly Back with his head down into the changing room at half Time? Surely our leader should be running in ready to ball at them? Just like Lafferty was there. Honestly Dicker has some cheek in his mid week interviews then never backing it up with effort.

Watching Dicker today was like when McCulloch started for us at the beginning of the Locke season - his legs are just absolutely gone and you can see he knows it.

At 1-0 down the Arabs still look like the most likely team to get the next goal. The defending is beyond shambolic. 

Which part of "In the box? f**king hoof it!" do you think Alan power is struggliong with?

Going forward our biggest threat seems to be a Lafferty fluke from 40 yards out. Apart from that they have never looked like conceeding. 

1 minute ago, bizza_89 said:

That suggests the centre mids are doing their job. As usual we are let down by our attacking players who have seen plenty of the ball. I agree with you on Kiltie. He gets a free pass most of the time.

get your thinking, but don't agree.

IMO its becasue Power and Dicker play about 2 yards ahead of our defence that too much is expected of attacking players.

The whole team should move up as a unit, but as good as Power and Dicker are at manipulating the ball 20-35 yards from our goal - they offer us nothing further up the park.

It doesn't excuse Kiltie by any means - but he's going to have to excel to produce anything 

6 minutes ago, bizza_89 said:

I don’t agree with Power and Dicker. We’ve controlled midfield and dominated possession. That suggests the centre mids are doing their job. As usual we are let down by our attacking players who have seen plenty of the ball. I agree with you on Kiltie. He gets a free pass most of the time.

Agreed on Kiltie.

if he wasn’t a local boy he would get slated. As dross as the rest. 2 assists from our creative spark this season says it all.

Edited by Twonky65