Covid Idiots

9 hours ago, carpetfitter said:

The staunch are being besmirched.

Here's the Rangers PR 'boss' showing his true colours.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/footage-emerges-rangers-new-pr-21705124

How dare people associate a baying mob of violent mutants bedecked in union jacks, 55 flags and SevCo tops with the Ibrox club?  It’s just a coincidence 

56 minutes ago, Prahakillie said:

Now SNP fault for not allowing them into Ibrox for a party. 

Not strictly true. It’s the SNP’s fault for not letting them into ibrox for four days of parties. Of course after four parties for 10,000 at a time, they’d all have went straight home to their beds or went litter picking and did other acts of community service rather than going bevvying and fighting among each other. There’d have been no sectarian or racist chants either. 

2 hours ago, Prahakillie said:

Sevco fans having quite a week, petrol bombing Peter Lawwell's house now.

(If I'm not just jumping to the wrong conclusion)

Yes, not too far away from me in the leafy south side.

There has been so much trouble here in an otherwise completely innocuous middle class area since SevCo won the league that I would not put anything past them. As others have said, they now feel emboldened to the nth degree and (rightly) feel that whatever they do, they are above the law. They will just keep going further and further until someone gets killed. And even then it will still be denial, whataboutery, a small minority etc etc etc.

9 minutes ago, gjkillie007 said:

As much as I love Killie this s**t really makes me sick of Scottish football. What's the point if those in charge of the game do nothing about the sectarian / racist rubbish that goes on every time the "old firm" are involved. Very depressing.

The past few days has been a timely reminder to those down south exactly what they'd be letting themselves in for.

If they were seriously considering inviting them to play in England I'd guess they've now ripped up the proposals.

11 minutes ago, gjkillie007 said:

As much as I love Killie this s**t really makes me sick of Scottish football. What's the point if those in charge of the game do nothing about the sectarian / racist rubbish that goes on every time the "Rangers" are involved. Very depressing.

Fixed it for you

38 minutes ago, gjkillie007 said:

Just seen the pictures of lawells house. That looks like attempted murder to me!! Insane

One of the drawbacks of Thorntonhall - and of the more well off parts of the South SIde in general - is that the money buying some of the big houses is derived from organised crime, and the people living in them owe their wealth to that sort of career path. So when they have an idea over a few beers and a barbecue on a Saturday afternoon they can get their guys to enact it on a Monday night or whatever, with no fear of comeback.

• 5 weeks later...