Covid Idiots

1 hour ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

I think the notion of disperse is fundamentally good but perhaps a tad naive. In reality, if the Police became heavy handed early doors, do we seriously think this vermin would just pack up and go home? Ibrox and George square could have been closed off but they'd just find somewhere else to congregate.

I think the alternative solution would have led to mass riots, with the Police being heavily outnumbered. As it is, there were 28 arrests and almost certainly a lot more will be getting picked up from the CCTV enquiry which inevitably always follows these sort of incidents.

It makes me feel sick and angry watching these scenes yesterday. Rangers as a football club didn't just fail to condemn it but they encouraged it. Players running to the ibrox gates on Saturday, Gerrard and morelos shouting out the windows onto the crowds, the lack of any instruction to leave on social media or elsewhere. Ultimately though they won't get hammered for it in the way they should. Take no responsibility is the old firm, but particularly Rangers, tried and tested way. Scum.

Your right mate police are damned if they do and damned if they dont .would have led to the same situation when they clowns were in manchester

Didn’t agree with the hundreds of Liverpool fans outside anfield. But at least the club condemned it, asked people not to do it, and had the players celebrate well within the stadium out the road. 

The Rangers Football Club failed. Scum of the earth. And the whataboutery is sad and predictable. Scum.

Edited by Guff92

2 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

This is a small proportion of the crowds involved. 

_117489905_gettyimages-1231581997.jpg

I think you'll find that, with 28 arrests and 7 fixed penalties, that there are 35 people in this photo.

Seriously though, disgraceful. 

I'm tired of all this "ach they are just celebrating".  No - the ones at home are celebrating.

These orcs are getting it up anyone and everyone they can, because they can - as that is all they they care about.  

A simple warning needs issued; next time they will be physically removed. 

There should be no-one at these locations, so just tear gas them - there are no innocent parties there.

7 minutes ago, Travis said:

And Rangers’ so-called ‘statement’ today is another joke, pandering to lowest-common-denominator pond life and shifting responsibility elsewhere. It’s always a ‘minority’, there’s always some reason someone else caused them to behave this way. Cowards.

Our game, like large chunks of our society, is an open sewer and so much of our infrastructure is designed to keep it that way. It’s as pathetic as it’s infuriating.  

Agree with your whole statement, but particularly this bit.

A most calculated statement release time too; designed entirely for that wee cheerleading reporter to go and hammer un unprepared Swinney.  I've no particular love for the SNP, but I honestly see no realistic alternative in the near future for Scotland.

I'd love to see an accurate Venn diagram of Scottish Conservative working-class support vs Sevco fans who actually vote - bet it's practically a circle.  Dragging our whole country down in so many ways.

I'd go as far as to say that most things wrong with this country come from that demographic and its sizable 'surround'

Scotland's shame is over-used, but its not wrong. 

Had it last night in Stewarton as well ? Flares being let off outside The Smugglers and a relative of the folk that manage the s**thole driving around the town in his car playing pumped up bigot choons at maximum volume, then for good measure we also had the fireworks .... Scotland’s shame right enough 

Fireworks started around here (south side of glasgow) again today around 1pm. That must be them crawling out from under their stones to start all over again. This is going to go on and on and on for as long as they think they can get away with it. Their club has given them the green light to do what they like and they will just keep doing it till somebody actually stops them.

23 minutes ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

Fireworks started around here (south side of glasgow) again today around 1pm. That must be them crawling out from under their stones to start all over again. This is going to go on and on and on for as long as they think they can get away with it. Their club has given them the green light to do what they like and they will just keep doing it till somebody actually stops them.

Makes you realise just how many staunch huns live among us. 

I miss how how rattled Steve Clarke had them. He had Gerrard on strings. Seems like decades ago.

10 minutes ago, Shropshire_killie said:

They should have blocked all exits from George Square and let em out one at a time after providing their names and addresses. Then each one fined the maximum allowed.

Would probably take the polis the time it takes for them to win their second league trophy (another 10 years) but it would be totally worth it.

10 minutes ago, Shropshire_killie said:

They should have blocked all exits from George Square and let em out one at a time after providing their names and addresses. Then each one fined the maximum allowed.

Do you really think that that amount of drunken supporters would allow that to happen to them or their mates ?  They had the numbers, they were mostly pissed, not going to happen.  

3 hours ago, dasboag said:

Agree with your whole statement, but particularly this bit.

A most calculated statement release time too; designed entirely for that wee cheerleading reporter to go and hammer un unprepared Swinney.  I've no particular love for the SNP, but I honestly see no realistic alternative in the near future for Scotland.

I'd love to see an accurate Venn diagram of Scottish Conservative working-class support vs Sevco fans who actually vote - bet it's practically a circle.  Dragging our whole country down in so many ways.

I'd go as far as to say that most things wrong with this country come from that demographic and its sizable 'surround'

Scotland's shame is over-used, but its not wrong. 

Totally. I'd like nothing finer than these scum and their East End cousins to be booted out of Scotland. Rangers as an institution particularly is a cancer at the heart of Scottish society.

11 minutes ago, Travis said:

If you destroy a memorial bench, then raise money to build a new one, does it make it the same bench?

Only thing that’s given me a slight chuckle in the midst of this sorry affair. 

I think there’s a delightful symmetry with the club that caused this damage 

14 minutes ago, Travis said:

If you destroy a memorial bench, then raise money to build a new one, does it make it the same bench?

Only thing that’s given me a slight chuckle in the midst of this sorry affair. 

Why does a statue need protection but a memorial bench needs trashing? It is all so complicated nowadays

7 hours ago, Shropshire_killie said:

Even easier, they could have let them all into Ibrox and gave them the - nae c**t leaves here until we get your details chat