Ross County Match Fred

C4mmy31

To be fair to TW he has tried to change shape and personnel because he obviously watched the games before he took over and saw how much we were struggling to create anything. If he’d just kept doing the same thing as before we’d all go nuts at him for not changing anything. 

Unfortunately it hasn’t worked out. The problem is each game is so crucial. He has no time to experiment and find the right solution. Ultimately that’s the board’s fault for leaving it so late to bring him in. 

22 minutes ago, Dabunias said:

Rogers in goal

Back four of McGowan, ibeson Rossi, medley and waters.

Bado and Taylor in the middle with Burke, kiltie and McKenzie (replace any of them with Brindley as needed) and Lafferty upfront.

Give youth a chance going forward now. I would even be willing to have Lyle being given a chance as he will probably be the only one still here next season out the three keepers 

Taylor who hasn’t played a game in about a year?

4 minutes ago, España Killie said:

I still think we can stay up. 6 massive games and one win can take us one point behind County.

Crazy. Did you watch that today? I think we will be lucky to get another point all season and I won't be wasting another Saturday or another £15 trying to find out. Enough as they say is enough.

Edited by KenVaagen1984

Just now, skygod said:

“No positives to take” (Wright).

What? Not even workin’ ‘ard?! 

'Working 'ard', backs the players, 'No positives to take' slates them collectively, without necessarily singling out individuals.

Staying up is still in our hands and our remaining games are against bottom 6 teams.

No excuses, but we're not down yet FFS - but might be in a few games unless they get their **** together on the park.

Just now, KenVaagen1984 said:

Crazy. Did you watnd watch that today? I think we will be lucky to get another point all season and I won't be wasting another Saturday or another £15 trying to find out. Enough as they say is enough.

I think away at Ross County is always tricky no matter if fans are there or not. A week of rest and then 3 points against Motherwell will be good.

3 minutes ago, Killiepies said:

And Hamilton got a point against Sevco plus Aberdeen haven’t won since Who’s record is nearly as bad as ours

Under Dyer we beat both Dundee United and Motherwell , I am not saying we should not have sacked him and that Wright was not a reasonable appointment but it has just highlighted that some players have downed tools. Wright needs to show the guts to show Dicker the door and if any of the others don't like the idea they should follow him . At the very least we need to see some pride between now and the end of the season.

5 minutes ago, piffer said:

Im genuinely worried about our top flight status. I have been all season. We don’t have that teams worse than us safety net now. We are the worst in the division. More worrying is there is no fight or hunger. Teams are beating us because they want it more and that’s inexcusable 

What's more worrying for me, I think that is us with fight and hunger. I think thats as good as it gets. 

Our only hope is in Wright finding an unlikely combination that can get us firing. 

The mismanagement of the club is infuriating. County with Lakin a standout, an entirely achivelable loan player, with energy and drive in the midfield, and we're stuck with Power and Dicker. Spittal far from the best winger but light years better than any of ours. They're barely using Shaw and he'd be a huge upgrade for us... 

Needs an inquiry behind the scenes about the recruitment situation for sure. 

Hope TW keeps ripping into them all the way back down the road. He makes some strange decisions in selection and taking Medly off and leaving Millen on was crazy so he isn't immune from criticism either!

The 'Good' first half that some have mentioned really wasn't. Most of the time we just leathered the ball forward aimlessly. A brief spell of football after our goal was snuffed out by the first pathetic goal we conceded!

Ross County are dreadful too as are a number of sides in this division but sadly we're comfortably the worst.

All I'm looking for now is for TW to find a team with a bit of passion and drive to.make a fight of last few games.

That excludes, Dicker, Millen, Pinnock, Kabamba, Whitehall and probably Power. If that means kids have to come in so be it! We're down anyway with the usual suspects.