Ross County Match Fred

C4mmy31

• CB pinned this topic
3 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Pinnocks pish but im not particularly bothered as long as kiltie gets in the ball 

Our support, in a nutshell. The couple of times Kiltie got on the ball last week he could have been sent off. Get the ball wide and get it in the box. Let lafferty try and win it and hope Kiltie can play off scraps. 

Kiltie isn't this Greg Stewart or even Jordan Jones we are all hoping

2 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Playing a team that was in control last week.

Pinnocks pish but im not particularly bothered as long as kiltie gets in the ball.

I think Burke makes a better impact of the bench.

Get behind the team rather than instantly writing them off. Mon the killie 

Apart from Lafferty, thats the team who have constantly been letting us down now for 10 weeks. I will get behind them, I've paid my £15 quid but seriously cant see goals coming from that lot. Dreading this game.

8 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Playing a team that was in control last week.

Pinnocks pish but im not particularly bothered as long as kiltie gets in the ball.

I think Burke makes a better impact of the bench.

Get behind the team rather than instantly writing them off. Mon the killie 

Burke has more goals and assists from starting than he does coming on from the bench.

4 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Our support, in a nutshell. The couple of times Kiltie got on the ball last week he could have been sent off. Get the ball wide and get it in the box. Let lafferty try and win it and hope Kiltie can play off scraps. 

Kiltie isn't this Greg Stewart or even Jordan Jones we are all hoping

Neithers pinnock

I’m 100 per cent behind the team today as ever at 3pm on a Saturday or whatever bollox time the football authorities and TV companies contrive. But it doesn’t stop me being concerned by team selections before KO. Pinnock and Millen - just don’t get it at all. As with previous weeks I hope I’m wrong.