Well Match Fred

CB

24 minutes ago, Boabkfc19 said:

The s**t posts in here at half time is embarrassing btw, hang yer heads in shame.... Talkin aboot driving tw home n stuff... Thats why he chooses this team obv. He sees them in training and has stated before about the quality in the squad... And he wants some continuity every week which is now paying off..  Always have faith.. f**k accies let's chase these county c**ts.. What a great second half performance, ktid....

The team were woeful after the first 5 minutes of the first half. The looked as though they were on an express elevatotr to the Championship.

The injection of confidence that seemed to rush through the whole team following MacKenzie nicking that sclaffed Lafferty shot for a goal made them look like a totally different team. Defenders started making tackles and winning headers and we looked dangerous every time we went forwards.

I'm not sure how much TW had to do with it. Just the confidence that seemed to grow out of that one gamble by Rory paying off. 

Edited by gdevoy

7 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

The team were woeful after the first 5 minutes of the first half. The looked as though they were on an express elevatotr to the Championship.

The injection of confidence that seemed to rush through the whole team following MacKenzie nicking that sclaffed Lafferty shot for a goal made them look like a totally different team. Defenders started making tackles and winning headers and we looked dangerous every time we went forwards.

I'm not sure how much TW had to do with it. Just the confidence that seemed to grow out of that one gamble by Rory paying off. 

Little faith fella. 

Its fairly clear to most on here that the squad simply isn't good enough to have us where we should be (somewhere between 4th and 7th).

Broaders, Burke and Possibly Burke now at the stage where the legs just cannot do what they need to do every week.

Dicker believing his own importance is much higher than it is and his legs have gone.

Millen, Whitehall, Oakley and Kabamba simply not good enough

Mulumbu, f**k knows

Pinnocks a squad player at best.

The rest are utterly shorn of confidence, which today will hopefully bring back to an extent sufficient enough to have them play like the 2nd half for the remaining 5 games.

TW is the right man, when we stay up we will properly find put if Fowler is worth his wage, as aim sure TW will send anyone not good enough packing a hell of a lot quicker.  Amd he won't have whether the guy is a good lad or not as the primary reason for signing them.

1 hour ago, jasper said:

Could all the Pinnock haters please line up, bend over and G.I.R.U.T.

Steady on - he had a good second half today, fair play, and I hope he keeps it up.

But...1 goal in 25 appearances isn't a spectacular return. Especially when 24 of those performances he's been completely anonymous - maybe if he'd played some of those matches like he did the second 45 today then we wouldn't be fighting to stay in the league. 

I'm all for positivity and getting behind the team, but let's not forget the reason people have been hard on some of the players, it has been well deserved in some cases. 

Just now, Killie71 said:

For all that it was a great win today, you still can't dismiss how poor Gary Dicker was. These next five games are massive and I'm not sure that GD will be the best option. 

Yep dicker is defo the weak link right now... Thought McGowan has a really decent game...

24 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Its fairly clear to most on here that the squad simply isn't good enough to have us where we should be (somewhere between 4th and 7th).

Broaders, Burke and Possibly Burke now at the stage where the legs just cannot do what they need to do every week.

Dicker believing his own importance is much higher than it is and his legs have gone.

Millen, Whitehall, Oakley and Kabamba simply not good enough

Mulumbu, f**k knows

Pinnocks a squad player at best.

The rest are utterly shorn of confidence, which today will hopefully bring back to an extent sufficient enough to have them play like the 2nd half for the remaining 5 games.

TW is the right man, when we stay up we will properly find put if Fowler is worth his wage, as aim sure TW will send anyone not good enough packing a hell of a lot quicker.  Amd he won't have whether the guy is a good lad or not as the primary reason for signing them.

What makes you think we should be between 4th and 7th?old filth,sheep,2edinburgh teams(next year)will all have budgets we can only dream of

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

We won today you moron 

I know you tool, I'm simply saying that despite the win, GD is done  and AP isn't the same force he was and together they aren't the strong core we could base our game around.  If you canny understand that there's no point in even speaking with you.

Edited by Beaker71

36 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Did anyone notice TW ranting at the 4th official when he came out at half time?

Apparently he was furious Alan Burrows was having a go at the ref, for what I'm not sure, at the end of the 1st half when he's not named on the team sheet.

Burrows is a horrible horrible man. 

I know I'm flying in the face of the result here, but I thought the first half performance was dismal and, goals aside, didn't think the second half was a huge improvement - Motherwell dropped off hugely after running themselves into the ground pressing in the first half (presumably in the theory that if they got in front we might collapse), and Lafferty, McKenzie, Pinnock and McGowan all raised their games (in fairness Lafferty and McGowan also played well in the first half too).

You can only beat the team in front of you, but we had a hefty dose of luck today - however, for a change we did seem determined to take advantage of it when we got it, especially considering we were essentially playing with 10 men and a Dicker-shaped traffic cone.